Subject: IGMPv3 Router Implementation

From: Vinodkumar Parasmal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 13:59:28 +0530

Hi,
I wanted to know if there is any implementation of IGMPv3 Router 
available ?

Thanks in advance
Vinod

---

From: Bryan Mclaughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:11:40 +0100

Vinod,

If you are asking do any routers support IGMPv3 then yes. If you are asking 
about available code for you to utilise then none that I know of, only host 
stacks.

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/projects.html#SSM

Bryan

>I wanted to know if there is any implementation of IGMPv3 Router

Bryan Mclaughlin
Technical Marketing Engineer	            Telephone :+44 (0)20 8756 8811
IOS Technology Division 		Email        :[email-masked]
Cisco Systems			Mobile       :+44 (0)7710 164487