Subject: If you find a bat on the ground, don't touch it.

From: "Carey T. Tobias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:24:26 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

Reports are based on notification by:(a) Chief Medical Examiner;(b)
Medical Officers of Health in the Regional Health Authorities(c)
Infection Control Practitioners in long term care facilities!
The current look is essentially the same since June '05 when I released
Cameron's Thoughts 2. Information contained within this update is based
on positive lab reports received at the CDC Unit as of April 27, 2007.
If you are the system administrator, please click here.
"With tips and solutions on how to help children maintain a healthy
weight through eating well and physical activity, we will create a
healthier community," said Mayor Luecke.
Many of these young children are Latinos who lack the access to critical
health care that will help them grow into healthy and contributing
adults. If the mother is dead or has not returned in many hours, call
the Arizona Game and Fish Department. And I'm at Corecomm, which makes
me feel unwell on a normal day. I will only do things because at the
last minute I HAVE to do them. Report the bat and its location to your
local animal control officer or health department.