Subject: most people stick 'em on their file cabinets or ice box.

From: "Robbie Y. Franklin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:26:57 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

The Wiggles have proved this false.
Nobody had done it before. Keep it real, even if it's a bit
embarrassing.
Heck, I do the same from time to time.
Ideas:   Send a new membership card Mebership cards give your new
customers a feeling of importance. Bly's answer comes from a night club
insider named "MM". The South Beach Diet is the best example, but your
book doesn't need to be a best seller and wildly profitable.
What will be the company policy on the second or third offense?
Are you willing to let one group of employees, who never see the
customer, wear jeans at work, while another group, like sales
executives, have a different dress code? Are you just wishing for sales?
Tread carefully with this prospect because you're being setup to think
this is just some casual hypothetical situation. Testimonials and
endorsements from real people are powerful ways to convey trust.
But most of the time he is off track.
names like internet marketing expert Yanik Silver, copywriting expert
Bob Bly, and even telephone sales guru Art Sobczak puts my name in good
company. Let's do the pirate dance with Captain Feathersword and run
after the Wiggles in their big red car.
The Wiggles don't need a multicultural sensitivity training class. If
you expect women to wear hose at all times, even in the summer, include
that.
Make it easy for them to link to it. Accept the challenge. Even better:
By displaying the author's name in your webpage content, there's a good
chance of getting extra free visits to your site.
However, if you include anything other than your name, make sure that
supplementary text is significantly smaller than the name itself.
Reframe that to, "At least I tried, and got a decision. And, if someone
who doesn't know your name sees your reversed name tag, they might shrug
their shoulders, turn away and find another person to talk to! Murray,
Greg and Anthony expected to be teachers.
The family that eats fruit salad and romp-bomp-a-stomps together, stays
together.
A booking agent told them there would be no money in it, but they stuck
to their guns, and became wildly popular in Australia. It's the same
principle used in navigating a sailing ship.
"  Ask about compensation. by using software, it helps you write a
better night club marketing plan.
Featuring their content gives you an instant boost in credibility.
Night club marketing plan sources Nightclub Business Plan  Impressive,
detailed night club marketing plan on disk.
"  Include contact information Just because you know a testimonial is
real doesn't mean your visitors know it's real.
The most sublime creative ideas are often found in the shadow of the
most unworkable and crazy ideas. Most find reading body language in
email is just about impossible.
His arms and legs will be covered .
Managers have shared with me how they are uncomfortable discussing dress
and grooming habits with employees. Twice a month, Dan accepts a "call
for free content" and announces them to his massive list of book authors
and experts.
"  Ask about compensation.