Subject: My voice teacher taught me an important technique: to simply notice my judgments and then add "and I don't know about that.

From: "Pol Rosario" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 11:54:32 +0900

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

" The more stuff you have, the more you may be weighed down in the care
and feeding of the stuff.
Losing weight like excess clothing or other material belongings clears
up your energies to move on to bigger and better things. If She does not
want to do that then she has major issues with FAT people. Most
IMPORTANT: Forgive people, so that u r forgiven.
Well, if we want to lose weight we should follow David's advice in Ps.
Taking a stab here - Maybe you gained weight on purpose for something,
and now you want to lose it. Perhaps during this Lent time you
discovered that you could fly a lot higher than those serene flights
your soul has already experienced. That the weight you have to lose is
emotional baggage. My guess, Michael is that you have spent the last two
months reviewing your life and deciding to "purge. Lets  start working
on this,not from tomorrow, not from today but from now From NOW on
decide u will never keep a grudge!
I have found that one can learn so much more by "rising above"
appearances and everything else. the weight of thinking we're so
important. I get this feeling too, now, today, but in another field,
Mike ! Your book has been very well received and the out pouring of love
has more than likely left you a little more than awestruck. It also
leaves our hearts more open and pure, a hallmark of a Wealthy Soul. By
Forgive:i dont mean u show that u hav forgiven,but ur attitude as well
as ur mind n heart shud forgive. Out negative emotions "weigh" us down.
ACTUALLY U R KEEPING A GRUDGE.
This is my first post and I am a little apprehensive about Posting it
but here goes anyway.
Even rising above love is greater than just seeking to be "in love" so
to speak. Where are you investing your time, money and energy?
You are doing your best to make things better for others. Letting go in
one area of life may have reciprocal benefits.
Because, without doubt, I can pack it away.
or waste our time wishing we were someone else.
God bless you,  keep up with your very special diet.
Your book has been very well received and the out pouring of love has
more than likely left you a little more than awestruck.
Wat was your behaviour at that time? I must have missed it and I am
curious! perhaps the weight you're shedding is your workload.
I say that because having been skinny all my life, at times, I go on a
weight loss for that same reason.
Killing time murders opportunities. Wings are not flying apparatus
reserved to heavenly beings. great to to hear you have lost some wieght
now when people say to you have you los tweight you can say I sure have.
This may have caused you to feel a lightness of spirit and soul that
will allow this new beginning. Sometimes we all need to shed the weight
of some stresses. so I keep faithful that whatever the outcome of
speaking my truth, I'm always open - and hoping - for reconciliation
because I have released the grudges that affected our relationship. For
our creator clothes the lilies of the field and the birds of the air, so
why should he not also take care of us. It can be so heavy that one
feels they want or need to share or give this wealth to everyone in the
universe. You have gained weight for some reason.