Subject: The changes for the better made in a few years of work are small compared to the whole, a stream feeding into a sea.

From: "George Hicks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 21:01:33 -0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

And sadly, his attitude is only the tip of a very large iceberg.
But it's a start, and it's growing. The Virgin-branded company will be
launched next Thursday and is expected to offer parents the chance to
put the umbilical blood of their newborn children into cold storage.
AGE-crosslink breakers may reduce cardiovascular risk in older adults by
reduced central arterial stiffness and vascular remodeling. One becomes
defensive when death is challenged.
This raises the interesting issue of gambling on future medical
advances. The pursuit of mastery over pitiless nature will not only
expand and enlarge human capabilities, but it will also expand and
enlarge true human dignity.
Is there a point past which a good therapy is just overloaded by sheer
weight of new cancer bursting from your cells, and where does that point
occur? We're here to make meaningful, rapid progress towards the
technology that will one day rescue us from aging.
It would have been nice if a different, less loaded word had come into
use, but the use of loaded words is the way of journalism.