Subject: municipality fearlessness

From: Oscar Vaughn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 17:39:45 +0200

Exposure to XML, HTML, and JavaScript. Work experience in a large
investment banking environment with a familiarity with audit and
governance requirements is a plus, as is experience or interest in Agile
development.

Wall Street is looking for candidates who can solve real business
problems using financial technology. Knowledge of ACE framework and XML
is a plus. Basic Unix knowledge.

Experienced in managing large scale data center hosting high volume and
mission critical applications.

Perl - Time Series Analysis. In this role, you will work with internal
clients to analyze, design, test, implement and support risk based
margin applications.

Hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining web applications with
intensive disk IO and database system workload. Strong analytical and
problem-solving abilities.

Experience in the financial services industry is a plus. This position
also shares support responsibility for all systems owned by the
team.

Strong understanding of software implementation approaches and quality
assurance procedures.