Subject: Experience having worked in an investment banking environment.

From: "Lee Geoffrey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 17:38:09 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

In this role, you will work with users in building and documenting
requirements, and with an IT team as a developer responsible for all
phases of the development lifecycle. As a senior team player, this
individual must also use previous work experience to provide team with
value added suggestions and ideas on how to improve process and
workflow. This particular role specifically requires experience of
pricing analytics, especially for Credit Derivatives, and Interest Rate
Derivatives. The successful candidate will be working closely with
front-office trading desks and other IT groups to complete various
projects. Good working knowledge of Equity Algorithmic Trading. Pricing
and Risk Analytics is also desirable. You will be responsible for
working with IT teams to drive process adoption.
Solid understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and design. Wall Street
is looking for candidates who can solve real business problems using
financial technology.
FIX knowledge - EMS, Execution Management System experience.
Knowledge of Java HTML, and Perl.
Strong degree in computer science based subject area. Experience
supporting batch processing is a plus.
Specific day-to-day tasks include supporting an existing . If that
describes you, we'd like to hear from you. The business, and the IT
group are both operating as start ups within the firm, so the successful
candidate must be able to work flexibly and respond rapidly to the
changing environment. Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge. NET Developer to
enhance Equity Research Authoring Platform. Knowledge of trading and
risk systems.
You will be responsible for working with IT teams to drive process
adoption. Strong SQL and data modeling skills is also required.
Ability to write technical documentation and experience in financial
industry with experience working building data interfaces with internal
and external vendors.
Good communication skills is also a plus.
A basic knowledge of all applications supported will be expected over
time to better serve the user base.
This particular role specifically requires experience of pricing
analytics, especially for Credit Derivatives, and Interest Rate
Derivatives.
Experience with Solaris, Linux, Windows, Sybase, JMS, FX and Metals.
NET development experience.
Hands-on project experience in a large IT organization. This candidate
will work with a small team designing and implementing Middle Tier
services for Fixed Income Applications. End-to-end experience with all
aspects of design, development, testing and implementation of software
projects in a Java environment. Occasional travel to London is required,
as well as likely travel to meet clients. Knowledge of trading and risk
systems. NET GUI programming, with scripting, Excel, and other
technologies required based on business needs. NET Web Services and
COBOL and data storage on zOS mainframe. Persistence; good follow up
skills.
In this role, you will design and build a scalable, robust Service
Oriented Architecture using Web Services, . The EMS is based on a vendor
trading system development platform and is coded entirely in Java. This
candidate will enhance the library's technical integrity, and support
on-going processes that are essential to daily trading activities.
Hands-on experience in deploying and maintaining web applications with
intensive disk IO and database system workload.