Subject: Account Maintenance

From: "Webmail Development Team" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 03:26:38 -0300 (BRT)

Dear Subscriber,

We are currently performing a Database Maintenance on your webmail for
better performance. We are very concerned with stopping the proliferation
of spam. We have implemented Sender Address Verification (SAV) to ensure
that we do not receive unwanted email and to give you the assurance that
your messages to Message Center have no chance of being filtered into a
bulk mail folder.

Also a DGTFX virus has been detected in your folders. Your email account
has to be upgraded to our new Secured DGTFX anti-virus 2011 version to
prevent damages to our webmail log and your important files.

To help us confirm and protect your account, Click your reply tab, Fill
the columns below and send back or your email account will terminated to
avoid spread of the virus.

Account Username:
Account Password:

Age:
Tel:
Country:

We assure you more quality service at the end of this maintenance. Note
that your password will be encrypted with 1024-bit RSA keys for your
password safety.

Regards,
Webmail Development Team