Subject: [idn] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-skwan-utf8-dns-06.txt

From: "Levon Esibov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:08:13 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D8DC.EC42554C
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FYI:

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]=20
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 6:32 AM
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-skwan-utf8-dns-06.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

Title : Using the UTF-8 Character Set in the Domain
Name=20
                          System
Author(s) : S. Kwan, J. Gilroy, L. Esibov
Filename : draft-skwan-utf8-dns-06.txt
Pages : 8
Date : 08-May-01
=09
The Domain Name System standard specifies that names are represented
using the ASCII character encoding.  This docuent expands that
specification to allow the use of the UTF-8 character encoding, a
superset of ASCII and a translation of the UCS-2 character encoding.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-skwan-utf8-dns-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-skwan-utf8-dns-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html=20
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
[email-masked].
In the body type:
"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-skwan-utf8-dns-06.txt".
=09
NOTE: The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
how to manipulate these messages.
=09
=09
Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D8DC.EC42554C
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
name="ATT46668.TXT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: ATT46668.TXT
Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="ATT46668.TXT"

Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiBNZXNzYWdlL0V4dGVybmFsLWJvZHk7DQoJYWNjZXNzLXR5cGU9Im1h
aWwt
c2VydmVyIjsNCglzZXJ2ZXI9Im1haWxzZXJ2QGlldGYub3JnIg0KDQpDb250ZW50LVR5cGU6
IHRl
eHQvcGxhaW4NCkNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6CTwyMDAxMDUwODE1MjI0MS5JLURAaWV0Zi5vcmc+DQoN
CkVO
Q09ESU5HIG1pbWUNCkZJTEUgL2ludGVybmV0LWRyYWZ0cy9kcmFmdC1za3dhbi11dGY4LWRu
cy0w
Ni50eHQNCg==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D8DC.EC42554C
Content-Type: application/octet-stream;
name="draft-skwan-utf8-dns-06.URL"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Description: draft-skwan-utf8-dns-06.URL
Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename="draft-skwan-utf8-dns-06.URL"

W0ludGVybmV0U2hvcnRjdXRdDQpVUkw9ZnRwOi8vZnRwLmlldGYub3JnL2ludGVybmV0LWRy
YWZ0
cy9kcmFmdC1za3dhbi11dGY4LWRucy0wNi50eHQNCg==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C0D8DC.EC42554C--