Subject: [idn] Reminder: Clarification, draft-ietf-idn-requirements-0?.txt, [30]

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 14:56:14 -0400

Authors,

This is a resend of a query sent to you on April 30th, about three weeks past.

Eric
------- Forwarded Message

Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>,
   [email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: [idn] Clarification, draft-ietf-idn-requirements-0?.txt, [30]
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 08:12:46 -0400
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <[email-masked]>
Sender: [email-masked]
Precedence: bulk

Authors,

Would you do me the kindness of reminding me who proposed the current text
of General Requirements, item [30]? I'd like to know what use case(s) were
offered to motivate this manditory-to-implement (zone manager definition of
equivalency rules) requirement.

Tia,
Eric

------- End of Forwarded Message