Subject: Acknowledge Receipt.

From: "Mr.Nobert Crason" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:20:32 +0800

From:Nobert.B.Crason.

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OF FUNDS DEPOSITED IN YOUR NAME AND IT IS NOT 
A SALES SOLICITATION OR SPAM.
 
We are Diplomats that arrange for the safekeeping of special and valuable 
packages and baggage in trust for reputable clients that are honest and 
trustworthy.
 
We work in collaboration with top firms and Governments of various countries as 
we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and 
confidentiality are revered. International missions, Fellow Diplomats and 
Embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction.
 
A benefactor whose identity can not be disclosed because of the Non 
Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement that was signed with the said 
benefactor when the funds were being deposited, made you the beneficiary of a 
package containing some amount of money and stated clearly that you should only 
be contacted when the time signed for it to be in our care elapses and the time 
has already elapsed that is why you are being contacted.
 
The Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement signed with the benefactor 
mandates us to fully divulge and disclose the benefactor's identity 18 months 
after you, the beneficiary, has received the funds.
 
The funds totals $7.5M (Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) and 
we confirm that these funds are fully free of any liens, or encumbrances and 
are clean, clear and non-criminal origin and are available in the form of CASH. 
 
You are hereby advised to reconfirm your Full Contact Information for 
verification with information contained in our computer database as well as 
other relevant information in the format stated below so that the funds would 
be arranged to be brought to your Country of residence by Diplomats who would 
accompany you to your bank (if you want them to) to deposit the funds in your 
name and submit all documentations of proof of the origin of the funds in other 
to exonerate you from any form of investigations or interrogation and to 
authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with 
either drugs or terrorism.
 
The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake or error is made and it 
should be forwarded  
in the manner stated below:
 
Your Full Name: ______________________________
 
Your Complete Address (not P.O.BOX) : ______________________________
Date of Birth(day/month/year):______________________
 
Name of City of Residence: ____________________
 
Name of Closest Airport to City of Residence:___________________________
Telephone Number:______________________
Mobile Number:_________________________
Fax Number:______________________________

The Contact Numbers are very necessary because the number would be called by 
the Diplomats before the funds would be handed over to you so as to ensure that 
the package is handed over to the right person.
 
So, its mandatory you send your Direct Telephone Number preferably your Mobile 
or Cell Phone Number.             
 
Complete the above and send back to me as soon as possible.
 
Congratulations in advance.
 
Thank you and I sincerely remain
 
Mr.Nobert.B.Crason.