Subject: , Professor of Neurology, Pathology, and Psychiatry, and the lead author of the study.

From: Madden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:55:33 -0500

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

Of course, for the last two years, that  net figure has risen because of
the closure of export  markets.
They refuse to admit their real agenda,  of course. Department  of
Agriculture Secretary Mike Johanns said Thursday  that U.

Prion disease is contracted  when an animal eats the body parts of other
animals  contaminated with prions. McAdams, from Atkins, Texas, is also 
a long-time TSCRA director.

The issue is that  the beef exported to Japan be free of BSE - and that 
we can guarantee. The NYU scientists are in  the process of redesigning
the vaccine for deer and  cattle. How many consumers  buy the model of
television they do because they believe  it won't shock them when they
plug it in?

The version of prion disease that affects  humans usually occurs
spontaneously, and only rarely  as a result of eating contaminated meat.