Subject: Get a life Blogs are a poor substitute for family and friends.

From: Delarosa <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:55:59 -0500

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Make sure search engines can spider your blog easily Set up your blog so
that the side navigation  bar is present on all pages. Use your keywords
in the anchor text of links Keyword in links have more importance than
simple  text.

Stay put Once you create your blog, try to stick to the  same domain and
blog host or system for as long as you continue  to publish. Planning
this in advance will help you take more  informed decisions about your
blogging metrics, choice of blogging  platform and degree of
customization you require on your blog. The best part about a forum is
that it allows  your visitors to build your content for you. Many
bloggers see them as a way of getting their  pages indexed quickly by
Google and other search engines.

I've seen many people recommend Blogrolling  as one method of building
links to your blog.

Here are the most important rules to follow  to get your posts listed
for keywords of your choice. They are cheap to install and require
little  or no technical expertise. Her areas of specialization include
internet  marketing, search  engine optimization and business  blogging
Would you like to reprint this article and profit  from it?

Your readers will start looking at you as a  resource of news and
opinions about the industry you represent  and that will build your
brand equity. If you have a blog that's not getting much traffic  or is
about a topic that no one wants to read about anymore,  give it a quiet
burial.

But  all this service actually does is give you a bit of javascript 
code that "calls" the links.
People are  not stupid.

According to David Sifry, part of the growth  of new blogs created each
day is due to an increase in spam  blogs. This article may be reprinted
as long as the  resource box is left intact and all links are
hyperlinked.
But when you blog,  you have to forget about selling and focus on
sharing. Whom do you want to reach with your blog?
You failed to use the power of the medium of article  publishing to give
your site an unbeatable advantage over others. - Kevin Chase I really
DON'T think you understand how far and wide you have reached others on
the internet.

Blogs, and the RSS feeds they come with, help  you syndicate your
content online, boost your reach and influence  and allow readers to
control their communications with your  company. Or do they  prefer to
get their information in their inbox?

Comments:  You can also get back links to your blog by  posting
legitimate comments in response to posts on other blogs. Your readers
will be very put off if all they  read on your blog is one sales pitch
after another.

Unless they put in safeguards to prevent robots  from taking over, its
safe to assume that blogging will become  less effective as an SEO
tactic over time.

How much time can you spend on your blog? Posts that are original, meaty
and full of opinion  are more likely to get read and linked to than
posts that are  just a few words with a link to the news source. If you
don't enjoy  writing that much, you could always create an audio or
video blog. I usually manage to make that grade, but never push myself
more  than I have to. You are not allowed to link to our images from
your server.
Corporates like Nike are using blogs to build  branding.

This article may be reprinted as long as the  resource box is left
intact and all links are hyperlinked.

Some things may be easier to communicate face  to face, in a conference
room, or even through the good old telephone.
Several blog programs allow your users to create  an account and post
their comments to your blog, thereby adding  more fresh content for you.
But would your business objectives really be served  by starting a blog?
If you hire someone to blog for you be  upfront about it.

You now have hundreds of links pointing back to  your main site. For
more ways of building traffic to your blog,  read the article "How  To
Build Traffic To Your Blog.
It's A Blog, Not A Sales Letter Redirecting
Many bloggers see them as a way of getting their  pages indexed quickly
by Google and other search engines.

EbizWhiz Publishing is not responsible for the privacy practices,
software, or the content of such Web sites.
Priya Shah is Editor of Naaree. While building a website is often out of
the  reach of most solo entrepreneurs, anyone can start a blog.
Many web hosts now provide packages that  include bulletin board scripts
on your server.

Your readers will start looking at you as a  resource of news and
opinions about the industry you represent  and that will build your
brand equity. As far as search engine rankings go, this method  of
linking is of little use, because spiders can't read external 
javascript code. A blog can be a great tool for personal branding  and
building relationships with your website visitors and customers.

If you know that your audience uses search engines to find information, 
a blog will increase your chances of getting their attention.

Microsoft and Sun are using them to communicate with  the developer
community.

html"  or something similar.
I usually manage to make that grade, but never push myself more  than I
have to.