Subject: A Per Diem is available for qualifying candidates.

From: Noel Juliet <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 08:08:22 +0800

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Your main responsibilities would include safety oversight, planning,
coordination, and verification of all electrical and instrumentation
construction areas with the subcontractors on the project. What type of
heavy industrial construction projects have you worked on in the field
as the Mechanical Construction Engineer? How many years of experience do
you  have? PLUS would be experience in the automotive industry.

Highlight your background with LMR or telecommunication.

This company offers an extensive benefit package along with relocation
benefits.

, buyer, purchsing department, sourcing coordinator, supply chain,
procurement specialist, cpm, cpim, certified purchasing, c. Your
information should include operating pressures and equipment operated.
Are you willing to relocate to New York?