Subject: Important: Email Account Verification Update ! ! !

From: "The Helpdesk Program" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 22:18:43 +0530 (IST)

The Helpdesk Program that periodically checks the size of your e-mail
space is sending you this information. The program runs weekly to
ensure your inbox does not grow too large, thus preventing you from
receiving or sending new e-mail. As this message is being sent, you
have 18 megabytes (MB) or more stored in your inbox. To help us reset
your space in our database, please enter your current
User name
(___________) Password (_________)

You will receive a periodic alert if your inbox size is between 18 and
20 MB. If your inbox size is 20 MB, a program on your Webmail will
move your oldest e-mails to a folder in your home directory to ensure
you can continue receiving incoming e-mail. You will be notified this
has taken place.

If your inbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new e-mail
and it will be returned to sender. All this is programmed to ensure
your e-mail continues to function well.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Help Desk.
Important: Email Account Verification Update ! ! !