Subject: Confirm Your Webmail Identities,

From: "HelpDesk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:19:43 +0100

Confirm Your Webmail Identities,

Your Webmail Quota Has Exceeded The Set Quota/Limit
Which Is 20GB.Your Are Currently Running On 20.9GB due to hidden files and
folder on your Mailbox.
Please you are to follow the Below information to Validate Your Mailbox
And Increase Your Quota.

To help us re-set your Account SPACE on our database prior to maintain
your INBOX, you must reply to this e-mail providing us your the Below
information:
E-mail ( )
Username/ID (  )
Current Password ( ) Retype Password: (  )

>From this point you will be unable to receive new email as it will be
returned to the sender, Provide the above information to enable us help
reset your webmail immediately.

Thanks
HelpDesk
System Administrator

http://www.iol.ie