Subject: what,s about love?;lo, s sobre el amor?

From: juliann gaimajer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:21:17 -0800 (PST)

Love From Julianna!

Hello With Love. Good morning whatever the 
weather or May be, i am Miss Julianna, I am so happy to send you this 
mail today, so how are you doing over there dear, hope OK, i saw your 
profile today and eat intresting me to contact you. Then I Decided to 
drop you some words just to say hello and WAS today how, i will like to 
Known more about you, And Also i will like to tell you about my self 
too, please i will Be very happy if You Can reply me so That We Can Go 
Further, er to Better Known 
Each 
Other more 
dear, i
 am 
stopping 
here 
now, I am spatting your mail in my private email Box.GOD be with you 
dear And kissess Bigg Huggs
 for U From Julianna