Subject: [Idr] Issue 15 - accepted

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:37:27 -0400

=================

issue 15: 

  Editorial changes to sectrion 8.1.5 
  status: Consensus, in fsm-v4. 

Tom Petch's comments
====================

8.2.1.5 FSM actions that are implementation dependent.

   The BGP FSM specifies at certain points that BGP initialization will
   occur or that BGP resources will be delete**(deleted).  The initialization of the
   BGP FSM and the associate**(associated) resources depend on the policy portion of
   the BGP implementation.  The details of these actions are outside
   the scope of the FSM**(this) document.   

[accepted, with the change of "the scope of this document.

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr