Subject: [Idr] INVITATION TO PARTNERSHIP

From: "Dr.Douglas Akpeki" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:32:23 +0100

Dear Sir,
          REQUEST FOR YOUR UNRESERVED ASSISTANCE.
 This letter may come to you as a surprise but it was borne
out of my sincere desire to share a mutual business relationship 
with you. 
 
 First, your strictest confidence in this transaction is highly 
solicited. This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly
confidential and top secret. I am a top government official with 
a statutory corporation and member of an adhoc committee set up 
by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review contract awarded 
by past administration. In the course of identifying, 
srcutinising and recommending for the payment of all valid 
contract executed, we discovered a huge sum of money amounting to
USD41.5M (Forty One Million five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) on 
grossly over invoiced contract already awarded and exccuted for 
the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
 
 Having cleaned the ‘AUGEAN STABLE‘ we intend to transfer the 
balance of USD41.5M presently floating in our apex bank of 
Nigeria to our own benefit and advantage. However, we request 
for your unwavering assistance in this regard because as civil 
servants we are prohibited under the civil service code of 
conduct bureau from operating a foreign account or running a 
foreign company unless after retirement in this vain we want you 
to front for us as partner to enable us lodge the funds speedily 
into your account. 
 
Bear in mind that no risk is attached to this project and all 
logistics are in place and modalities worked out for the smooth 
conclusion within a stipulated time. This is in accordance with 
the fact that you must never betray the trust already reposed on 
you. We have decided to compensate you with 30% of the total sum 
for your support, 60% for us while 10% for miscellaneous expenses
(local and international).
 
 Please, provide your confidential phone and fax number to enable 
me contact you for further discussion on this matter.  Please advise in your return mail if any time is confidential enough to call you.
   
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Dr.Douglas Akpeki

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr