Subject: [Idr] Implementation survey for BGP Cease Subcodes

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:59:43 -0800

Hi, folks:

In order to progress the BGP Cease Subcodes, we need an implementation
report. For folks that have implemented the draft, could you please
fill out the simple survey (attached), and send to me by April 9, 2004?

Thanks.  -- Enke

---------------------------------------------------------------------

           Implementation Report for BGP Cease Subcodes
               (draft-ietf-idr-cease-subcode-05.txt)

  Organization:

  Person filling out this form:

  Does your implementation recognize all the subcodes defined in
  the document?  (If not, list the subcodes that your implementation
  recognizes.)

  List the subcodes that your implementation may send as part
  of a NOTIFICATION message.

  Does your implementation include the Address Family information
  and the upper bound in the "Data" field of a NOTIFICATION message
  for the subcode "maximum number of prefixes reached"?

  Does your implementation implement a backoff mechanism in re-trying
  a BGP connection, as recommended in the document?

  List other implementations that you have tested for BGP Cease
  Subcodes interoperability.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr