Subject: [Idr] BGP Extended Communities implementation report

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 08:47:18 -0800

Folks,

Those who participated in the BGP Extended Communities implementation
report please let me know if you'd like me to make any updates.

Those who did not participate in the report, but would like to be
added to the report, please send me the info in a format similar
to the one used in the report.

The deadline is March 28, 2004.

Yakov.
------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:18:35 -0500
From:    [email-masked]
To:      IETF-Announce: ;
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-rekhter-ext-communities-survey-02.txt

- --NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: BGP Extended Communities Attribute - Implementation S
urvey
	Author(s)	: Y. Rekhter
	Filename	: draft-rekhter-ext-communities-survey-02.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2004-3-11
	
This document provides a survey of BGP-4 Extended Communities
implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-ext-communities-survey-02.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-rekhter-ext-communities-survey-02.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-ext-communities-survey-02.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

- --NextPart
Content-Type: Multipart/Alternative; Boundary="OtherAccess"

- --OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	access-type="mail-server";
	server="[email-masked]"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

ENCODING mime
FILE /internet-drafts/draft-rekhter-ext-communities-survey-02.txt

- --OtherAccess
Content-Type: Message/External-body;
	name="draft-rekhter-ext-communities-survey-02.txt";
	site="ftp.ietf.org";
	access-type="anon-ftp";
	directory="internet-drafts"

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID:	<[email-masked]>

- --OtherAccess--

- --NextPart--

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr