Subject: [Idr] Implementation survey for BGP Route Reflection

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:12:11 -0700

Hi, folks:

We need an implementation report to advance the BGP Route Reflection
draft (draft-ietf-idr-rfc2796bis-00.txt).  For folks who have done
the implementation, could you fill out the simple survey (attached),
and send to me by April 28, 2004?

Thanks.  -- Enke

------------------------------------------------------------------

           Implementation Report for BGP Route Reflection
               (draft-ietf-idr-rfc2796bis-00.txt)

  Organization:

  Person filling out this form:

  Does your implementation follow the procedures specified in the Operation
  Section when advertising an IBGP learned route to an IBGP peer?

  Does your implementation recognize the two new attributes (ORIGINATOR_ID
  and CLUSTER_LIST) defined in the document?

  Does your implementation perform routing information loop detection based
  on the ORIGINATOR_ID and the CLUSTER_LIST attributes as specified in the
  document?

  Does your implementation format the two new attributes (ORIGINATOR_ID and
  CLUSTER_LIST) as specified in the document when doing route reflection?

  Does your implementation take the ORIGNATOR_ID and the CLUSTER_LIST
  attributes into account in route selection as specified in the document?

  List other implementations that you have tested for BGP Route Reflection
  interoperability.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr