Subject: [email-masked] mailing list reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:41:19 -0400

**************************************************************************

                                Note Well

All statements related to the activities of the IETF and addressed to
the IETF are subject to all provisions of Section 10 of RFC 2026,
which grants to the IETF and its participants certain licenses and
rights in such statements. Such statements include verbal statements
in IETF meetings, as well as written and electronic communications
made at any time or place, which are addressed to

        * the IETF plenary session,
        * any IETF working group or portion thereof,
        * the IESG, or any member thereof on behalf of the IESG,
        * the IAB or any member thereof on behalf of the IAB,
        * any IETF mailing list, including the IETF list itself, any
working
            group or design team list, or any other list functioning
under IETF
            auspices,
        * the RFC Editor or the Internet-Drafts function

Statements made outside of an IETF meeting, mailing list or other
function, that are clearly not intended to be input to an IETF
activity, group or function, are not subject to these provisions.

**************************************************************************

This is a reminder of how to unsubscribe or change your configuration
for the address "[email-masked]" on the mailing list Idr.
You need to have your password for these things.  YOUR Idr PASSWORD
IS:

    ginaip

To make changes to your subscription, use the password on your options
World Wide Web page:

    https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/idr/idr-web-archive%40ietf.org

You can also make such changes via email - send a message to:

    [email-masked]

with the text "help" in the subject or body, and you will be emailed
instructions.

Questions or comments?  Please send them to [email-masked].