Subject: [Idr] New soBGP Drafts Published

From: Russ White <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:11:25 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Architecture and Deployment Considerations for
Secure Origin BGP (soBGP)
	Author(s)	: R. White
	Filename	: draft-white-sobgparchitecture-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2004-5-12

There is a great deal of concern over the security of the Border Gateway
Protocol, which is used to provide routing information to the Internet and
other large internetworks. This draft provides an architecture for a secure
distributed registry of routing information to address these concerns. The
draft begins with an overview of the operation of this system, and then
follows with various deployment scenerios, starting with what we believe
will be the most common deployment option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-white-sobgparchitecture-00.txt

__________________________________
[email-masked] CCIE <>< Grace Alone

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr