Subject: [Idr] draft-chen-bgp-avoid-transition-01.txt as an IDR WG document

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 10:59:27 -0700

Folks,

There is a consensus to accept draft-chen-bgp-avoid-transition-01.txt
as an IDR WG document with the following change.

After

   As a result, it
   can be used as a simple and efficient tool to eliminate certain
   permanent ibgp route oscillation [3].

add the following text:

  Note however, that there are permanent ibgp route oscillation
  scenarios that the mechanism described in this document does not
  eliminate.

With this in mind I'd like the authors of the document to make this 
change and then re-submit it as an IDR WG document.

Yakov.

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr