Subject: [Idr] draft-chen-bgp-prefix-orf-07.txt

From: Enke Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 11:50:26 -0700

Hi, Yakov and Sue:

We already have the prefix ORF as part of the milestones in the IDR charter:

   May 04  Submit Outbound Route Filter, Prefix and ASpath ORF draft to
           IESG as a Proposed Standard

So, may I suggest <draft-chen-bgp-prefix-orf-07.txt> be adopted as an IDR
WG document?  The prefix ORF described in the draft has been implemented
by several vendors, and deployed for several years.

Thanks.  -- Enke

------- Forwarded Message

Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
From: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-chen-bgp-prefix-orf-07.txt
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:20:40 -0400

---NextPart

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Address Prefix Based Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
	Author(s)	: E. Chen, S. Sangli
	Filename	: draft-chen-bgp-prefix-orf-07.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 2004-5-10
	
This document defines a new Outbound Router Filter type for BGP,
termed 'Address Prefix Outbound Route Filter', that can be used to
perform address prefix based route filtering. This ORF-type supports
prefix length or range based matching, wild-card based address prefix
matching, as well as the exact address prefix matching for address
families.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chen-bgp-prefix-orf-07.txt

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr