Subject: [Idr] Request for WG Last Call for: draft-ietf-idr-as-documentation-reservation-00.txt

From: Geoff Huston <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 14:57:16 +1000

Yakov,

A draft of a proposed Informational RFC that directs the IANA to  
reserve two blocks of AS numbers for documentation purposes in the AS  
Number registry has now been published as a IDR Working Group Document.

In the light of the comments, such as the ones below, that reflected a  
general rough consensus of agreement with this document, and a rough  
consensus on advancing this document through the WG review process in  
a timely manner, I would like to request you to undertake the next  
steps in advancing this document towards publication of this document  
as an Informational RFC. Accordingly, this is a request for a WG Last  
Call for this document.

regards,

    Geoff Huston

On 24/09/2008, at 7:52 AM, Cayle Spandon wrote:

> ++1
>
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>  
> wrote:
> +1
>
> Thomas Narten wrote:
> > I agree that this document is needed and it looks good to me as
> > written.  I support the WG adopting it.
> >
> > This is also a very straightforward thing to do. I'd like to see it
> > advanced quickly (i.e, before the Minneapolis meeting).
> >
> > Thomas

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr