Subject: [Idr] I-D Action:draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:15:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4), Second Version
	Author(s)       : J. Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-08.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2008-11-02

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
objects for managing the Border Gateway Protocol, Version 4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:37:17 -0500

> 	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-08.txt

I forgot that the TC MIB was new and it didn't make the initial draft
cutoff.  It's attached and will be published once things are open again.

This draft should address all of our MIB Doctor's comments.  I'm sure
she'll let me know if I missed something.

-- Jeff