Subject: Re: [Idr] I-D Action:draft-jhaas-idr-bgp4-mibv2-community-02.txt

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:45:54 -0500

The example community MIB has been republished and incorporates the
general structural changes recommended by MIB Doctor review.

In particular, this means no more breakout tables.  While the MIB is
much simpler to implement, it's much less useful to anyone who doesn't
want to parse packets.  The string field will cover 255 characters of
representation but in a vendor-specific format.

-- Jeff

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Sun,  2 Nov 2008 17:15:02 -0800 (PST)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-jhaas-idr-bgp4-mibv2-community-02.txt 
Reply-To: [email-masked]
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4), BGP Community Extension
	Author(s)       : J. Haas
	Filename        : draft-jhaas-idr-bgp4-mibv2-community-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2008-11-02

----- End forwarded message -----
_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr