Subject: [Idr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt> (Subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine Error) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:53:41 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document:
- 'Subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine Error'
  <draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-12-12. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines several subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine
   (FSM) Error that could provide more information to help network
   operators in diagnosing BGP FSM issues and correlating network
   events.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.