Subject: [Idr] WGLCon draft-ietf-idr-as0 (second send)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:41:59 -0500

This is to start a 2 week WGLC on:

  Codification of AS 0 processing.

  draft-ietf-idr-as0-03

WGLC runs from 2/11/2012 - 2/25/2012.

Please send comments to list. 

Sue and John 

------------------------

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as0/

  This document proscribes the use of AS 0 in BGP OPEN and AS_PATH /

   AS4_PATH BGP attribute.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:18:08 +0100

Support

________________________________

	De : [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] De la part de Susan Hares
	Envoyé : samedi 11 février 2012 04:42
	À : [email-masked]
	Cc : [email-masked]
	Objet : [Idr] WGLCon draft-ietf-idr-as0 (second send)

	  draft-ietf-idr-as0-03

	Sue and John 

	------------------------

	   AS4_PATH BGP attribute.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou privilegiees et ne doivent donc
pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur, veuillez le signaler
a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques etant susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie. Merci

This message and its attachments may contain confidential or privileged information that may be protected by law;
they should not be distributed, used or copied without authorization.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange shall not be liable if this message was modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.