Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as0-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 14:03:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Codification of AS 0 processing.
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Randy Bush
                          Heather Schiller
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-as0-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2012-05-07

   This document updates RFC 4271 and proscribes the use of AS 0 in BGP
   OPEN and AS_PATH / AS4_PATH BGP attribute.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-as0-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idr-as0-04.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as0/