Subject: [Idr] RFC 6608 on Subcodes for BGP Finite State Machine Error

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6608

        Title:      Subcodes for BGP Finite State 
                    Machine Error 
        Author:     J. Dong, M. Chen,
                    A. Suryanarayana
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2012
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Characters: 8612
        Updates:    RFC4271

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-idr-fsm-subcode-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6608.txt

This document defines several subcodes for the BGP Finite State
Machine (FSM) Error that could provide more information to help
network operators in diagnosing BGP FSM issues and correlating
network events.  This document updates RFC 4271.  [STANDARDS-TRACK]

This document is a product of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC