Subject: Re: [Idr] WGLC on draft-ietf-idr-rfd-usable-01

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 13:05:19 -0500

The WG LC has completed, and  draft-ietf-idr-rfd-usable-01.txt will be
forwarded to the ADs for publication as RFC.

Thank you, 

Sue  and John

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 11:58:05 +0900

> forwarded to the ADs for publication as RFC.

thank you

but hang on.  i have an -02 in my edit buffer to pick up comments from
the wglc, i.e. tsuchiya san's to pick up ripe-580.

randy

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 12:14:38 +0900

> i have an -02 in my edit buffer to pick up comments from the wglc

whoops!  which i guess will wait until the 11th.  sorry.

randy