Subject: [Idr] IETF 86 IDR slides ..

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 08:52:25 +0100

Hi,

For some reason IDR slides are not posted even just few hours to the
actual session ...

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/idr/agenda?item=agenda-86-idr.html
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/idr/agenda

does not contain any pointer to the pdf/ppt (to be presented) slides.

Other working groups chairs at the same time slot did much better well
in advance ...

Examples just to check out very few:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nvo3/agenda
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/softwire/agenda
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/agenda
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/jose/agenda
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/multimob/agenda
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/siprec/agenda

and pretty much all others ..

IDR is also not subscribed to Meetecho nor IETF webex:

- http://ietf86.conf.meetecho.com/
- http://www.ietf.org/meeting/86/remote-participation.html

This is very bad for anyone with cultural diversity who would like to
follow this WG remotely from any continent including even west coast
of US. I hope chairs of this WG (I am not sure who was the one
responsible @ this IETF) would pay a bit more attention to the
worldwide BGP community in the future.

Best,
R.

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:53:37 +0100

Excellent progress .. Thank you you Sue and/or John ..

30 min after my email we can see the slides and nice embedded cats ;)

Is there some remote chance idr could join meetecho or webex ?

Best,
R.

---

From: "Gunter Van de Velde (gvandeve)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:38:12 +0000

Yes, the IDR meeting at IETF was run greatly imho... 
Well done.

I know some other WGs are using meetecho (including my OPSEC WG to promote cultural/people diversity to attend the WG)

G/

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Robert Raszuk
Sent: 13 March 2013 05:54
To: idr wg
Subject: Re: [Idr] IETF 86 IDR slides ..

Best,
R.

> worldwide BGP community in the future.
_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr