Subject: [Idr] [idr] Soliciting WG feedback and comments on draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch-00.txt

From: Zhuangshunwan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:27:37 +0800

Hi:

We had submitted the a new draft: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch-00.txt, Your feedback and comments on the IDR mailing list are appreciated.

   With the emergence of Software Defined Networks (SDN), BGP plays as
   an important part in a central controlled environment.

   1 Building a central controlled framework for Controller and its
   Clients, BGP can be used to communicate between Controller and its
   Clients, Controller and other Controllers.  The information carried
   by BGP includes network and service topology, network and service
   forwarding entries etc.

   2 Many new applications are emerging under the centrally-controlled
   framework, such as network virtualization, global traffic engineering
   etc.  Some new applications bring extension requirements to BGP.

   This document defines an architecture of Central Controlled BGP and
   then use cases under this framework are described.  For some use
   cases requirements of BGP extensions are discussed.

Thanks,
Shunwan Zhuang

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
发送时间: 2013年10月20日 23:37
收件人: Mach Chen; Shunwan Zhuang; Zhenbin Li; Mach Chen
主题: New Version Notification for draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Zhenbin Li and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch
Revision:	 00
Title:		 An Architecture of Central Controlled Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
Creation date:	 2013-10-20
Group:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 12
URL:             http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch-00.txt
Status:          http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch
Htmlized:        http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch-00

Abstract:
   As the Software Defined Networks (SDN) solution develops, BGP is
   extended to support central control.  This document introduces an
   architecture of using BGP for central controlling.  Some use cases
   under this new framework are also discussed.  For specific use cases,
   making necessary extensions in BGP are required.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat