Subject: [Idr] [[email-masked]: I-D Action: draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-01.txt]

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 18:05:29 -0500

Working Group,

I've updated the flowspec redirect clarification I-D that I presented on
during last IETF.  The goal was to accommodate for the re-work of the
Extended Community registries that Eric Rosen and Yakov Rekhter have done.
That document is currently in the RFC Editor queue.

As presented at the last IETF, I'd like to request Working Group adoption
for this draft.  Once the dependent draft has cleared the RFC editor's
queue, I'd recommend doing a WGLC on this document.

This draft 'tis janitorial work. :-)

-- Jeff

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----

Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 15:01:25 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect Extended Community
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-05

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the formatting of the the BGP Flowspec
   Redirect Extended Community, originally documented in RFC 5575.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

----- End forwarded message -----