Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-gr-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 17:52:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Accelerated Routing Convergence for BGP Graceful Restart
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Enke Chen
                          Rex Fernando
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-gr-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-05

Abstract:
   In this document we specify extensions to BGP graceful restart in
   order to avoid unnecessary transmission of the routing information
   preserved across a session restart, thus accelerating the routing
   convergence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-gr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-gr-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-gr-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/