Subject: Re: [Idr] 2 week WG adoption call for draft (5/31 to 6/14)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 20:55:58 -0400

IDR WG: 

My apologies for the delay in announcing the results of this adoption call
10 days late (6/24).  The two drafts have been adopted by the IDR WG:

draft-raszuk-wide-bgp-communities

draft-raszuk-registered-wide-bgp-communities

The authors should submit these as:

draft-ietf-wide-bgp-communities

draft-ietf-registered-wide-bgp-communities 

The comments during this adoption call encouraged the authors of these
drafts need to engage the WG prior to IETF in a discussion of the
simplification of the grammar.   

Authors should see the additional instructions below.

Sue Hares

New instructions for Authors: 

=======================

The current IESG has requested that implementation reports be placed on a
wiki instead of an internet draft for protocol drafts.  In order to speed up
the process of collecting this information, a web page has been created on
the IDR Working Group Wiki to record implementation reports, and suggestions
for your draft.   Please add your comments on open issues and
implementations 

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/idr/trac/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-wide-bgp-communit
ies

A second web page has been created for the administrative draft: 

http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/idr/trac/wiki/draft-raszuk-registered-wide-bgp
-communities

Please put testimonials on why this administrative draft is needed on this
page.

---

From: Robert Raszuk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 11:52:19 +0200

Sue,

Thank you very much for following that.

Would you permit to adjust the name of new drafts to include  -idr- so the
IETF procedures are happy with new draft names as well as WG will get auto
notification about each new rev?

When I originally proposed those documents IETF draft naming conventions
were not yet in place.

Thank you very much,
Robert

On Thursday, June 25, 2015, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:

> wiki instead of an internet draft for protocol drafts.  In order to speed
> up the process of collecting this information, a web page has been created
> on the IDR Working Group Wiki to record implementation reports, and
> suggestions for your draft.   Please add your comments on open issues and
> implementations
>
>
>
>
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/idr/trac/wiki/draft-ietf-idr-wide-bgp-communities
>
>
>
> http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/idr/trac/wiki/draft-raszuk-registered-wide-bgp-communities
>
>
>

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:41:07 -0400

Robert:

Good catch.  I should have said 

draft-ietf-idr-wide-bgp-communities

draft-ietf-idr-registered-wide-bgp-communities 

I’ll pre-approve these documents. 

Sue Hares

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Robert Raszuk
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2015 5:52 AM
To: Susan Hares
Cc: idr wg; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Idr] 2 week WG adoption call for draft (5/31 to 6/14)

Sue,

Would you permit to adjust the name of new drafts to include  -idr- so the IETF procedures are happy with new draft names as well as WG will get auto notification about each new rev?

When I originally proposed those documents IETF draft naming conventions were not yet in place.

Thank you very much,

Robert

IDR WG: 

My apologies for the delay in announcing the results of this adoption call 10 days late (6/24).  The two drafts have been adopted by the IDR WG:

The comments during this adoption call encouraged the authors of these drafts need to engage the WG prior to IETF in a discussion of the simplification of the grammar.   

Sue Hares

=======================

The current IESG has requested that implementation reports be placed on a wiki instead of an internet draft for protocol drafts.  In order to speed up the process of collecting this information, a web page has been created on the IDR Working Group Wiki to record implementation reports, and suggestions for your draft.   Please add your comments on open issues and implementations 

Please put testimonials on why this administrative draft is needed on this page.