Subject: [Idr] Minutes and proceedings from interim

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 11:54:48 -0400

The slides, virtual blue sheets, and minutes of the IDR interim (6/1/2015 at
10:00 - 11:30 am EDT) are available at: 

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/06/01/idr/proceedings.html

This interim provided information on the following drafts under WG Adoption
or WG LC 

1)      draft-ietf-idr-rtc-no-rt (WG LC)  [5/20 to 6/4] 

2)      draft-want-idr-eag-distribution-02 [5/20 to 6/4]

3)      BGP Wide communities drafts (draft-raszuk-wide-bgp-communities,
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raszuk-registered-wide-bgp-communitie
s/> draft-raszuk-registered-wide-bgp-communities-00 ) [WG adoption 5/31 to
6/14] 

4)      Draft-litowski-idr-rtc-interas (WG adoption 5/31 to 6/14) 

5)      Draft-previdi-idr-bgp-ls- segment-routing-epe-03 (WG Adoption 5/31
to 6/14)

The next IDR interims are:

.         Monday 6/15 at 10:00 - 11:30 am EDT, Topic is the BGP Yang
modules.

.         Monday 6/29 at 10:00 - 11:30am EDT, Topics Yang, Router-Servers,
Next-Hop and others 

At IDR meetings, your draft may have only 5-7 minutes for presentation and
discussion.  Interims are times where the WG can meeting virtual and take
time to discuss your presentation verbal.   Interim meetings questions will
be summarized on the mail.  

Please send your proposals for talks for either interim to [email-masked]
and [email-masked]. 

Thank you, 

Sue Hares