Subject: [Idr] 6/29/2015 Interim's minutes and proceedings

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 11:47:24 -0400

The IDR interim minutes are online at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/06/29/idr/minutes/minutes-inter
im-2015-idr-7.

Proceedings are at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/06/29/idr/proceedings.html.

John Scudder, Sue Hares, and others on the etherpad took notes.   If you
wish to have your name recorded as a note-taker, please let me know. 

Action items: 

    1) Sue Hares will post a set of questions on route-leaks

    2) Sue Hares will post a set of questions on draft-jdurand-auto-bfd and
draft-ietf-idr-rs-bfd. 

       (Hopefully Jeff will help with the discussion)

    3) Keyur Patel will post questions on draft-rosen-idr-tunnel-encaps-00,
and Sue will start WG adoption call on 7/3/2015. 

    4) Sue Hares will organize a "record" and instrument discussion with
co-authors before IETF.

    5) Sue Hares will organize a cohesive "next-hop" session at IETF for
next-hop related authors. 

Sue Hares