Subject: [Idr] 2 week adoption call for - draft-sriram-idr-route-leak-detection-mitigation-00 (6/25 to 7/9/2015)

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:45:20 -0400

IDR Working group:

This begins a 2 week adoption call for  

draft-sriram-idr-route-leak-detection-mitigation-00

which can be retrieved at: 

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sriram-idr-route-leak-detection-mitiga
tion/

This is an informational draft regarding route-leak mitigation.  For this WG
adoption call please include in your response: 

a)      Who will desire to read this informational draft now and in 1 year
from now>? 

b)      Is this informational draft's description of route-leak types and
mitigated by the origin validation [RFC 6811] and BGPSEC path validation  

          [draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-protocol] are correct? 

c)       It is necessary to solve the route-leak problems not covered by
origin validation and BGPSEC path validation? 

d)      Do you think the solution suggested for the extension of BGPSEC will
fix these unsolved route-leak problems?

Sue Hares and John Scudder