Subject: [Idr] 1 Week notice of intent for: draft-ietf-idr-rtc-no-rt-00.txt

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:05:46 -0400

IDR WG:

The IDR Chairs find that draft-ietf-idr-rtc-no-rt-00.txt solves an important
administrative for RTC for address families that do not carry RTs.   However
a WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-rtc-no-rt-00.txt had no responses.   This is a
notice that the WG chairs intend to forward this draft to the IESG as a WG
consensus  document.  

John and I suspect that people are focused on BGP protocol changes or BGP
yang modules rather than worry about the administrative documents
(reasonable for WG members).  However, the chairs must worry about the
administrative drafts as well. 

This 1 week WG call is to ask the IDR WG if anyone objects to forwarding
this document as an IDR consensus document. 

Sue Hares

---

From: Jon Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 22:23:18 -0400

Support for WGLC, personally feel the abstract is a bit wordy (some if the background could be moved or already exists in Intro) but can be handled in editing process if authors agree.

-Jon

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 8:05 PM, Susan Hares <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> IDR WG:
>  
> The IDR Chairs find that draft-ietf-idr-rtc-no-rt-00.txt solves an important administrative for RTC for address families that do not carry RTs.   However a WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-rtc-no-rt-00.txt had no responses.   This is a notice that the WG chairs intend to forward this draft to the IESG as a WG consensus  document. 
>  
> John and I suspect that people are focused on BGP protocol changes or BGP yang modules rather than worry about the administrative documents (reasonable for WG members).  However, the chairs must worry about the administrative drafts as well.
>  
> This 1 week WG call is to ask the IDR WG if anyone objects to forwarding this document as an IDR consensus document.
>  
> Sue Hares
>  
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr