Subject: [Idr] IETF-95 agenda topics

From: John G.Scudder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 12:06:44 -0500

Folks,

IDR will meet at IETF-95 on Tuesday, April 5 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m..  Please forward any IDR agenda items you might have to Sue and me.  The deadline is March 18 (a week from Friday) by 10:00 U.S. Eastern Time. Priority will be given to those who get their requests in by the deadline, though if agenda space permits it we will consider requests gotten in before March 28 at 10:00 U.S. Eastern Time.

If you have previously presented on your topic at an IDR meeting, please explain in your request what you hope to achieve with your presentation this time. If you have requested to present the same work at multiple WGs, please note this so that we can coordinate as needed.

If you plan to make a presentation, please keep in mind the IDR tradition, "no Internet Draft - no time slot".  You should also plan to send your slides to Sue and me no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting, though again, earlier is better. If we don't have your slides by the deadline, you may lose your slot. Please number your slides for the benefit of remote attendees, and if you plan to use any fancy builds or transitions you must arrange this with us in advance -- otherwise you should assume your slides may be converted to PDF and presented from the PDF.

Finally, if you request an agenda slot, please do so by replying to this message, making sure to include both Sue and me in the To: or Cc: and don't change the subject line. Please include the name of the person who will be presenting and give an estimate for how much time you think you'll need (including Q/A).

There is a checklist for presenting at IDR: https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/idr/trac/wiki/Checklist%20for%20presenting%20at%20an%20IDR%20meeting. Potential presenters, please take a look. Suggestions for improvements to the chairs, please, or just edit the wiki directly.

Thanks,

--John & Sue

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:55:30 +0000

Hi John, 
This reminds me - is there a WebEx recording from Monday’s Interim? I had a conflict and couldn’t dial in. 
Thanks,
Acee 

> On Mar 9, 2016, at 12:06 PM, John G.Scudder <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Folks,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Idr mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/idr

---

From: Petr Lapukhov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 18:04:47 +0000

John/Sue,

I would like to present 

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-01.txt

and

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-lapukhov-bgp-ila-afi-00.txt 

at the upcoming IDR session. Each likely needs about 15 minutes. 

Thank you!

Petr
________________________________________
From: Idr [[email-masked]] on behalf of John G.Scudder [[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 9:06 AM
To: idr@ietf. org
Cc: Hares Susan
Subject: [Idr] IETF-95 agenda topics

Folks,

There is a checklist for presenting at IDR: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__trac.tools.ietf.org_wg_idr_trac_wiki_Checklist-2520for-2520presenting-2520at-2520an-2520IDR-2520meeting&d=CwICAg&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=LU_vJaM_EQu1Ssm35j2xlA&m=gc36hlWb0H54l2EJJIXC0ShXyT5P1pjMpChwP3EYU3I&s=GqUAiA2Ki7rbb_m0HtuAb0wMW16IT3uo9rvt7ubpTvw&e= . Potential presenters, please take a look. Suggestions for improvements to the chairs, please, or just edit the wiki directly.

Thanks,

--John & Sue

_______________________________________________
Idr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.ietf.org_mailman_listinfo_idr&d=CwICAg&c=5VD0RTtNlTh3ycd41b3MUw&r=LU_vJaM_EQu1Ssm35j2xlA&m=gc36hlWb0H54l2EJJIXC0ShXyT5P1pjMpChwP3EYU3I&s=cCQwRLhjrR0gbjIMHk04R3cR_-B67q7_m69FuCPXbmU&e=

---

From: John Scudder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:36:22 +0000

Reminder, requests by day after tomorrow please. 

Thanks,

--John

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 14:18:09 -0400

The agenda for IDR for IETF-95 has be uploaded.  Please let John and I know
(by responding to this email) if you asked for a presentation slot, and we
did not include you in the agenda. 

Updates to existing drafts = 3 minutes
New drafts = 10 max (gladly take less). 

A few update slots and 2+ presentation slots are still open. 

Sue and John

-----Original Message-----
From: John G.Scudder [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 12:07 PM
To: idr@ietf. org
Cc: Hares Susan
Subject: IETF-95 agenda topics

Folks,

IDR will meet at IETF-95 on Tuesday, April 5 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m..
Please forward any IDR agenda items you might have to Sue and me.  The
deadline is March 18 (a week from Friday) by 10:00 U.S. Eastern Time.
Priority will be given to those who get their requests in by the deadline,
though if agenda space permits it we will consider requests gotten in before
March 28 at 10:00 U.S. Eastern Time.

If you have previously presented on your topic at an IDR meeting, please
explain in your request what you hope to achieve with your presentation this
time. If you have requested to present the same work at multiple WGs, please
note this so that we can coordinate as needed.

If you plan to make a presentation, please keep in mind the IDR tradition,
"no Internet Draft - no time slot".  You should also plan to send your
slides to Sue and me no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting, though
again, earlier is better. If we don't have your slides by the deadline, you
may lose your slot. Please number your slides for the benefit of remote
attendees, and if you plan to use any fancy builds or transitions you must
arrange this with us in advance -- otherwise you should assume your slides
may be converted to PDF and presented from the PDF.

Finally, if you request an agenda slot, please do so by replying to this
message, making sure to include both Sue and me in the To: or Cc: and don't
change the subject line. Please include the name of the person who will be
presenting and give an estimate for how much time you think you'll need
(including Q/A).

There is a checklist for presenting at IDR:
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/idr/trac/wiki/Checklist%20for%20presenting%20
at%20an%20IDR%20meeting. Potential presenters, please take a look.
Suggestions for improvements to the chairs, please, or just edit the wiki
directly.

Thanks,

--John & Sue