Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-hao-idr-flowspec-redirect-tunnel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:59:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Flow-Spec Redirect to Tunnel Action
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-hao-idr-flowspec-redirect-tunnel-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new flow-spec action, Redirect-to-Tunnel, and a
   new sub-TLV for Redirect-to-Tunnel extended community. A BGP UPDATE
   for a flow-spec NLRI can contain the extended community. When
   activated, the corresponding flow packets will be encapsulated and
   carried via a tunnel. The redirect tunnel information is encoded in
   BGP Path Attribute or extended community [TUNNELENCAPS][MPP] that is
   carried in the BGP flow-spec UPDATE. The draft expends the tunnel
   encapsulation attribute [TUNNELENCAPS] to apply to flow-spec SAFI,
   i.e., 133 and 134.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-redirect-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-redirect-tunnel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-idr-flowspec-redirect-tunnel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/