Subject: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop - Shepherd's review

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 08:32:00 -0400

Daniel, Alvaro, Enke, John: 

This is a shepherd's review for draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop.
Apparently, I missed sending the shepherd's report during the first call. 

I apologize for the delay, but I was waiting for an update for the
add-path-guidelines which failed WG LC.  At this point, that draft will go
back in the queue as WG draft, and we will not hold up these valuable
drafts. 

Sue Hares

=================

Status: ready to go to IESG 

Major/Minor comments: None 

Editorial comments: Nits 

Abstract: 

Old /In this document we present/ 

New/ This document presents/ 

[why:  Not standard language. ] 

Section 5.1 and section 5.2 would be clearer to the average reader if you
would:

Replace in section 5.1 

Old /2 or 3 in the ADD-PATH / 

New/ 2 (send multiple paths)  or 3 (send/receive multiple paths) in the
ADD-PATH/

Old /1 or 3 for the same/ 

New /1 (receive multiple paths) or 3 (send/receive multiple paths for the
same/

Replace in section 5.2 

 Old /2 or 3 in the ADD-PATH / 

New/ 2 (send multiple paths)  or 3 (send/receive multiple paths) in the
ADD-PATH/

Old /1 or 3 for the same/ 

New /1 (receive multiple paths) or 3 (send/receive multiple paths for the
same/

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 08:33:54 -0400

Missed one more nit.  Added below. 

From: Idr [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Susan Hares
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 8:32 AM
To: 'idr@ietf. org'
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Idr] draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop - Shepherd's review

Sue Hares

=================

Editorial comments: Nits 

Abstract: 

 

Replace in section 5.1 

Replace in section 5.2 

 

NITS claim: 

There are 1 instance of lines with non-RFC5735-compliant IPv4 addresses

in the document.  If these are example addresses, they should be changed.

Please fix.

---

From: "Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 13:57:59 +0000

On 3/25/16, 8:32 AM, "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

[Author hat on.]

Sue:

Hi!

This is a shepherd's review for draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop.  Apparently, I missed sending the shepherd's report during the first call.

Thanks for the review!   I'll post an update when the submission window opens up again.

Thanks!

Alvaro.