Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 04:01:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Deprecation of BGP Path Attribute values 30, 31, 129, 241, 242, and 234
        Author          : Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-12-17

Abstract:
   This document requests IANA to mark BGP path attribute values 30, 31,
   129, 241, 242, and 243 as "deprecated".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/