Subject: [Idr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-00.txt> (Deprecation of BGP Path Attribute values 30, 31, 129, 241, 242, and 234) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 07:44:35 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Inter-Domain Routing WG (idr) to
consider the following document:
- 'Deprecation of BGP Path Attribute values 30, 31, 129, 241, 242, and
   234'
  <draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-00.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2016-12-16. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document requests IANA to mark BGP path attribute values 30, 31,
   129, 241, 242, and 243 as "deprecated".

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.