Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-aspath-orf-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 01:48:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Analysis of Existing work for I2NSF
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-aspath-orf-12.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-12-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Outbound Router Filter type for BGP,
   termed "Aspath Outbound Route Filter", that can be used to perform
   aspath based route filtering.  This ORF-type supports aspath based
   route filtering as well as regular expression based matching, for
   address groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-aspath-orf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-aspath-orf-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-aspath-orf-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/