Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 09:48:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Distribution of TRILL Link-State using BGP
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
                          Sujay Gupta
                          Muhammad Durrani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2018-04-15

Abstract:
   This draft describes a TRILL link state and MAC address reachability
   information distribution mechanism using a BGP LS extension.
   External components such as an SDN Controller can use the information
   for topology visibility, troubleshooting, network automation, and the
   like. This document updates RFC 7752.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Donald Eastlake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:57:48 -0400

This revision is intended to resolve John Scudder's comments.

Thanks,
Donald
===============================
 Donald E. Eastlake 3rd   +1-508-333-2270 (cell)
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 [email-masked]