Subject: [Idr] Fw: New Version Notification for draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-06.txt

From: "徐小虎(义先)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 17:30:46 +0800

Hi all,
A new version has just been updated. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Best regards,Xiaohu
------------------------------------------------------------------From:internet-drafts <[email-masked]>Send Time:2018年4月23日(星期一) 16:28To:Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>; Kunyang Bi <[email-masked]>; 徐小虎(义先) <[email-masked]>; Nikos Triantafillis <[email-masked]>; Ketan Talaulikar <[email-masked]>Subject:New Version Notification for draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-06.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xiaohu Xu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:  draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery
Revision: 06
Title:  BGP Neighbor Autodiscovery
Document date: 2018-04-22
Group:  Individual Submission
Pages:  14
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-06.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-06
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-06

Abstract:
   BGP has been used as the underlay routing protocol in many hyper-
   scale data centers.  This document proposes a BGP neighbor
   autodiscovery mechanism that greatly simplifies BGP deployments.
   This mechanism is very useful for those hyper-scale data centers
   where BGP is used as the underlay routing protocol.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat