Subject: [Idr] IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-08.txt prior to WG LC

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 22:50:39 -0400

This begins an IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-08.txt.  The
authors should respond to this email with an indication of whether they know
of any IPR.   Other WG members can also indicate if they know of an IPR as a
3rd party IPR statement. 

I realize that the WG chairs have asked for IPR statements during the
adoption and the first WG LC on this document.  However, in order to help
assure our AD and the IESG that no undeclared IPR exists, I am asking the
authors to please send IPR statements. 

Cheerily, Sue Hares

---

From: "UTTARO, JAMES" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 13:21:57 +0000

Sue,

              I am not aware of any IPR..

Thanks,
              Jim Uttaro

From: Susan Hares <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-08.txt prior to WG LC

This begins an IPR call for draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-08.txt.  The authors should respond to this email with an indication of whether they know of any IPR.   Other WG members can also indicate if they know of an IPR as a 3rd party IPR statement.

I realize that the WG chairs have asked for IPR statements during the adoption and the first WG LC on this document.  However, in order to help assure our AD and the IESG that no undeclared IPR exists, I am asking the authors to please send IPR statements.

Cheerily, Sue Hares

---

From: "David Smith (djsmith)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 13:54:25 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR.

Regards,

/dave

Cheerily, Sue Hares