Subject: [Idr] Shepherd initial report on RFC8203bis

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 02:47:12 -0400

Status:  Almost ready,  3 required editorial and need for implementation
report revision. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis/shepherdwriteup/

Issues:  key editorial things for IESG submission need to be addressed: 

1)      RFC8203 must be mentioned in the introduction as well as current
references (top of front page, Abstract)

2)      NITS need to be resolved

  found: Need for different boiler plate or resolution on generation 

  -- The document seems to lack a disclaimer for pre-RFC5378 work, but may

     have content which was first submitted before 10 November 2008.  If you

     have contacted all the original authors and they are all willing to
grant

     the BCP78 rights to the IETF Trust, then this is fine, and you can
ignore

     this comment.  If not, you may need to add the pre-RFC5378 disclaimer. 

     (See the Legal Provisions document at

     https://trustee.ietf.org/license-info for more information.)

If this is in error and you are using XML conversion, please inquire on
xml2rfc tool list. 

3)      IN section: 5.  IANA Considerations

        Old:  /Cease Notification message subcodes/

       New: /BGP Cease NOTIFICATION message subcodes/

    The actual registry name is in the new text.  

4)      Implementation report for OPENBSD and BIRD need to be completed or
explained. 

(yes/no) in each category is not understandable.  

Cheerily, Susan Hares