Subject: [Idr] idr draft status changes -

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 14:55:06 -0400

IESG review: 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext - schedule 6/24/2019 

Drafts past WG LC with implementations to IESG:  (awaiting Alvaro's review) 

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-crit
eria/> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12 

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages/>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-30 

Drafts past WG LC with implementations in Shepherd's hands 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc5575bis-16 - waiting for John's ok

.         draft-ietf-idr-tunnel-encaps-12 - waiting for any final comments,
and John's OK

.         draft-ietf-optimal-route-refresh - waiting for revised document
(shepherd's review) 

WG LC:

.         draft-ietf-idr-capabilities-registry-change [6/9-6/23] - 2 weeks 

.
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd/
> draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-05 [6/9-6/23] - in process

o    Call for WG to determine if IPR on draft is OK, 

o   Authors need to:  Provide -06 addressing shepherd report 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-oid-09.txt  [6/9 to 6/30]

o   IPR poll completed

o   Authors need to revise draft - addressing shepherd's report 

.         draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis-04 [6/9 to 6/30] 

o   IPR  poll completed

o   Authors need to revise draft - to address NITS/IPR concern 

Early Allocation:   

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-app-specific-attr - [6/2 to 6/16] - strong
support

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo [6/2 to 6/16] - strong support

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-srv6 [6/2 to 6/16] - strong support

o   will change name to draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-srv6-ext 

.         draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-sbfd-extensions - strong support

o   Will change name to draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions

.         draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-10.txt - please answer questions,
and then we will restart 

Adoptions: 

WG chairs would like to see any adoption call for:
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketant-idr-rfc7752bis/>
draft-ketant-idr-rfc7752bis-00 

Changes to Issues and WG charter will be sent in the next message. 

Sue