Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2019 16:55:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Bestpath Selection Criteria Enhancement
        Author          : Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2019-06-05

Abstract:
   BGP specification (RFC4271) prescribes 'BGP next-hop reachability'
   as one of the key 'Route Resolvability Condition' that must be
   satisfied before the BGP bestpath candidate selection. This
   condition, however, may not be sufficient (as explained in the
   Appendix section) and would desire further granularity.

   This document defines enhances the "Route Resolvability Condition"
   to facilitate the next-hop to be resolved in the chosen data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-bestpath-selection-criteria-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/