Subject: [Idr] WG LC for draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis - need to address the boiler plate

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 13:27:39 -0400

Job, Jakov, John and Alex: 

I have all IPR statement for draft-ietf-idr-rfc8203bis,  but I do not have a
version -05.txt that takes care of the following NIT. 

  -- The document seems to lack a disclaimer for pre-RFC5378 work, but may

     have content which was first submitted before 10 November 2008.  If you

     have contacted all the original authors and they are all willing to
grant

     the BCP78 rights to the IETF Trust, then this is fine, and you can
ignore

     this comment.  If not, you may need to add the pre-RFC5378 disclaimer. 

     (See the Legal Provisions document at

     https://trustee.ietf.org/license-info for more information.)

Because I think it is a NIT rather than an IPR issue, I have simply asked
you to resolve the NIT with -05.txt. 

If I am wrong, please let me know.  I would like to get this document into
WG LC, but I need a resolution on this points. 

Sue Hares