Subject: [Idr] WG adoptions Requests and interims planned

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2021 21:50:51 -0400

IDR WG: 

The following drafts have request WG adoption: 

1) draft-ietf-wang-idr-rd-orf

2) draft-hb-idr-sr-p2mp-policy

3) draft-xie-idr-bghp-ls-sr-vtn-mt

4) draft-chen-bgp-redist-03.txt (only when -03 adjusts) 

Please let me know if I missed any adoption calls from Tuesday. 

To help with adoption processes, we'll run adoption calls for these drafts
in parallel with the 8/23/2021 interim.  

Each of these authors may request a slot at the 8/23/interim. 

I will add Friday's adoption request to this list. 

The interims planned for fall 2021 are: 

8/23 - Drafts requested for adoption 

9/13 - Flow specification v2 + flow specification drafts 

9/27 -  Embedded NLRI and improved Error handling (RFC7606 ++) 

10/11 - Autoconf proposals, embedded NRLI and TBD 

Thanks for the great session tonight! 

Especially those IDR members having time-zone fade! 

Sue