Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 00:55:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : SR Policies Extensions for Path Segment and Bidirectional Path in BGP-LS
        Authors         : Cheng Li
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Yongqing Zhu
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Ketan Talaulikar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the way of collecting configuration and
   states of SR policies carrying Path Segment and bidirectional path
   information by using BPG-LS.  Such information can be used by
   external conponents for many use cases such as performance
   measurement, path re-optimization and end-to-end protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-sr-policy-path-segment-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/