Subject: Re: [Idr] Please reply): IPR Call for draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 21:08:39 +0800

I am not aware of any IPR related to the draft.

Best Regards,

Yongqing Zhu

From: Jeffrey Haas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 4:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: IPR Call for draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6 

Authors,

I've been selected as the document shepherd from among the IDR chairs for
this draft.  Thank you for your patience.

An IPR call for this draft was previously issued in February, 2020:
https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmailarchiv
e.ietf.org%2Farch%2Fmsg%2Fidr%2Fy-ra96mnTrBR34vFKygQGASrk24%2F
<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmailarchi
ve.ietf.org%2Farch%2Fmsg%2Fidr%2Fy-ra96mnTrBR34vFKygQGASrk24%2F&amp;data=04%
7C01%7Chuaimo.chen%40futurewei.com%7Cffbee1890f5d446a24a608d94311d831%7C0fee
8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C0%7C637614566200672967%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbG
Zsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1
000&amp;sdata=bjb6ctFBLzfy5lODcwyN8ANI4ZYvW8E4B05oFZ9811A%3D&amp;reserved=0>
&amp;data=04%7C01%7Chuaimo.chen%40futurewei.com%7Cffbee1890f5d446a24a608d943
11d831%7C0fee8ff2a3b240189c753a1d5591fedc%7C1%7C0%7C637614566200672967%7CUnk
nown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXV
CI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=bjb6ctFBLzfy5lODcwyN8ANI4ZYvW8E4B05oFZ9811A%3D&am
p;reserved=0

In that call, Robin (Zhenbin Li), Zhu Yongqing, Huaimo Chen, Xufeng Liu,
Christoph Loibl, Lei Liu, and Yanhe Fan responded at the time that they were
not aware of any IPR related to the draft.

Given the time that has passed since the original inquiry, the Chairs would
ask the Authors to confirm (including those that have previously responded)
and the Working Group in general whether they are aware of any IPR related
to this document?

A Working Group Adoption Call is expected to be issued shortly.

-- Jeff

P.S. Please note that Yongqing Zhu's e-mail as registered for the draft is
currently bouncing.