Subject: [Idr] Delta Status as of 7/23/2021

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 16:06:03 -0400

The following is the delta status as of 7/26 

Full status is at:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/idr/wiki/idr-draft-status

---------

3 new RFCs (published or auth-48) 

RFC9072 (draft-ietf-idr-ext-opt-parm)

RFC9085 (draft-ietf-idr-bgpls-segment-routing-epe-19) 

RFC9086 (draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-ext-18)

Awaiting new draft: 

draft-ietf-idr-open-policy-15 (need -16). 

Past WG LC, awaiting WG LC on specific addition: 

 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-06>
draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-flex-algo-06 (due 7/30/2021)

WG LC (ending 7/30/2021) 

 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy>
draft-ietf-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-13.txt 

 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr->
draft-ietf-idr-RFC7752bis-07.txt 

draft-ietf-idr-rpd-10.txt 

(Note: the 3 drafts need more responses to be approved). 

Flow specification drafts needing a revision for v1-

draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-ip-02.txt 

draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-path-redirect

draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-interfaceset

WG adoption: (2 drafts started today) 

draft-dunbar-idr-sdwan-edge-discovery-04.txt 

 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6>
draft-li-idr-flowspec-srv6-07.txt 

WG Adoption pending Shepherd reviews  (in order of review) 

draft-wang-idr-bgp-ifit-capabilities (shepherd: all IDR chairs)        

draft-wang-idr-rd-orf-06.txt (Shepherd: Susan Hares, targeting 8/23 interim)

draft-dawra-idr-bgp-ls-sr-service-segments (Shepherd: Susan Hares)