Subject: [Idr] WG adoption requests from IETF 111

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:35:12 -0400

IDR WG: 

The following drafts have request WG adoption: 

1) draft-ietf-wang-idr-rd-orf

2) draft-hb-idr-sr-p2mp-policy

3) draft-xie-idr-bghp-ls-sr-vtn-mt

4) draft-chen-bgp-redist-03.txt (only when -03 adjusts) 

5) draft-bergeon-flowspec-ttl-match-00.txt

6) draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community [informational draft] 

7) draft-zzhang-idr-tunnel-encapsulation-label-stack

Please let me know if I missed any adoption calls from Tuesday. 

To help with adoption processes, we'll run adoption calls for the following
drafts  in parallel with the 8/23/2021 interim: 

1) draft-ietf-wang-idr-rd-orf   

2) draft-hb-idr-sr-p2mp-policy 

3) draft-xie-idr-bghp-ls-sr-vtn-mt 

4) draft-chen-bgp-redist-03.txt (only when -03 adjusts) 

5) draft-zzhang-idr-rt-derived-community [informational draft] 

6) draft-zzhang-idr-tunnel-encapsulation-label-stack

The adoption calls will run 8/16 to 8/30.

Each of these authors may request a slot at 

the 8/23/interim.  

The adoption process of 

draft-bergeon-flowspec-ttl-match-00.txt

will run concurrently with the adoption of all v2  

flow specification drafts (9/6 to 9/20) 

Each of these authors may request a slot at the 8/23/interim. 

I will add Friday's adoption request to this list. 

The interims planned for fall 2021 are: 

8/23 - Drafts requested for adoption 

9/13 - Flow specification v2 + flow specification drafts 

9/27 -  Embedded NLRI and improved Error handling (RFC7606 ++) 

10/11 - Autoconf proposals, embedded NRLI and TBD 

Thanks for the great session today! 

Sue