Subject: [Idr] I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 21:37:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for Tunneled Traffic
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-14.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2021-08-15

Abstract:
   This draft specifies a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Network Layer
   Reachability Information (NLRI) encoding format for flow
   specifications (RFC 8955) that can match on a variety of tunneled
   traffic. In addition, flow specification components are specified for
   certain tunneling header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-nvo3-14

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/