Subject: Draft IDXP 01

From: Ben Feinstein <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 14:08:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

    The Aerospace Corporation / Havery Mudd College Computer Science
Clinic Team 2000-2001 is pleased to announce the release of an update to
the IDXP Internet Draft.  The updated draft was sent out to the ID list
this morning.  From Appendix B of the draft:

Appendix B. History of Significant Changes

B.1 Significant Changes Since beep-idxp-00

   Added Section 6, describing how IDXP fulfills the communication
   protocol requirements of the IDWG.

   Moved IDXP profile registration to Appendix A.

   Clarified the role that underlying BEEP security profiles must play.

   Clarified how IDMEF messages fit into IDXP.

   Clarified how the IDXP profile channels and BEEP sessions interact.

   Made terminology clarifications and changes for overall consistency.

Cheers,

Ben Feinstein & Greg Matthews
Harvey Mudd College, Computer Science