Subject: coming back to life

From: Mike Erlinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:48:05 -0800

Hi All

it is time to finish the idwg work.  Herve Debar has reworked the
idmef document.  I will post  it later today to the mail list and
then push it to the ietf.  It turns out that there is new boiler
plate which must be in all documents and I need to add some of that.  

my idea is to repost the iesg concerns with idmef and then post
Herve's responses and the new document.

also, Stuart Staniford is dropping out as co-chair. 
I would like Herve to assume the co-chair position.  If you have
concerns with this, post to the list or send me email.

mike

-- 
Mike Erlinger, Professor and Chair Computer Science
www:      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~mike
email:    [email-masked]
smail:    Computer Science Dept., Harvey Mudd College,
          301 E. 12th Street, Claremont, CA, 91711 
          909-621-8912,   FAX: 909-607-8364