Subject: [RE] Press Release

From: Solomon Gilliam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 21:36:36 +0100

CWTD's announcement has created a fantastic stir 
in the market. Investors have been pushing up the volume 
and the price has been following. 

The announcement hit late Friday and has only started 
to create its waves this morning. Today we watched as the price 
climbed to a high of $1.59 from Fridays close of $1.36. 

Tomorrow we expect much of the same pushing the price to $2.00 
and UP. Take a look at today's stats and review last weeks 
announcement. 

Company: China World Trade Corporation 
Symbol: CWTD 
Previous: $1.59
Wed High: $1.80 
Short Term: $2.50  
Note: Volume And Price Increase 

CWTD's corporate services are spread across the scale through 
their many divisions. Working with some of the largest corporations 
in the Asian market, combined with strategic alliances gives 
the foundation to continue expanding the their market share. 

How We See It: 

This company has continued to generate a growing interest 
among investors. Each time it releases news on its expansion 
or strategic changes, the stock soars giving both day traders 
and long term investors fantastic returns on there investments. 

We are looking forward to another climb in price and volume 
tomorrow. If you have not already jumped on this stock we think 
you should take advantage of it in the morning before it climbs 
any higher. For those of you have already gotten on board, 
tomorrow enjoy another prosperous day. 

Our Viewpoint: 

Last time this stock released an announcement like this it climbed 
in price and volume and made many of our members a healthy return 
on their investment. Make sure you get in on CWTD first thing Thursday.

(OTCBB:CWTD):Closed January 30, 2004  at  $1.50. Closed February 17th 
at $7.90, Up 426%, we see the same thing happening again...