Subject: Attn: Webmail Account User!!!

From: "Webmail de Montevideo COMM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 00:56:42 +0200 (CEST)

Dear montevideo.com.uy Account User,

We want to notify all our subscribers that a server upgrade

will be conducted to enable the determination of Email subscribers we have
due to dormant email accounts and we will be assigning a new password to all
subscribers. This upgrade will commence on the 13th of June 2009. You
are advised to feel and forward the form below with the informations
required. A new password will be given to you from the informations we
receive. it is
mandatory that you change the password given to you after first login.
Feel the
following and get back to us for your upgrade.

 Name :.....................( Optional )
 Surname :..................( Optional )
 Country :..................( Optional )
 Username :.................( Compulsory )
 Password :.................( Compulsory )
 Telephone Number :.........( Optional )

To verify if your account is still valid or has been suspended, login to
this site and send to us the required information:
http://webmail.montevideo.com.uy/

We are really sorry for the inconvenience but we have to facilitate
subscribers
access to their E-mail accounts. All you have to do is Click Reply and
provide the
information required above, your account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.

NB: Subscribers that don't take this message serious may lose their E-mail
account
permanently.

Have a nice day and God bless.

@montevideo.com.uy