Subject: [Ieprep] IEPREP Interim Meeting?

From: "Gunn, Janet NE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:34:36 -0400

The minutes from the IEPREP WG meting say that an interim meeting will be
held in May or June.  Have there been any developments on date or locations?

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:23:13 -0400

>held in May or June.  Have there been any developments on date or locations?

DISA (Don Choi) has offered to host a meeting in Washington DC on May 20, 
from 9:00 to 2:00. I'm technically a little late announcing that - I should 
have done so by April 20, for various reasons including travel issues. My 
lame excuse is that I visited DISA on Wednesday, and I wanted to actually 
announce the meeting subsequent to said visit. My reason for calling an 
interim is partly that I think we probably have enough on the table to have 
a useful discussion, and can lay out a road map in that meeting towards a 
consensus call on final documents agreed to in Yokohama.

  I would like, specifically, to discuss:

  - A presentation from DISA (proposed by Don Choi) clarifying DISA issues 
and requirements
  - Henning Schulzrin's SIP MLPP and e911 requirements
  - James Polk's SIP response to that draft
  - Cory Beard's document
  - an update to Hal's requirements document
  - any changes that Ken has made to his framework proposal, and the future 
of that proposal
  - direction for the BCP(s), including a table of contents and 
solicitation of text for it

And I would like to further discuss things that have been of interest in on 
the mailing list.  We probably also have other things to discuss; folks who 
want to have a particular discussion should send me a note privately or 
post to the list.

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep