Subject: Re: [Ieprep] IEPREP Interim Meeting?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 10:32:58 -0500

Fred,

Is this the official announcement of the meeting? Or will you be sending
out something more? I will have trouble getting travel expense approval
if I only have this e-mail that kind of informally discusses it. And of
course to get a cheap airfare, I need an official announcement ASAP.

If you have already sent out an official announcement and I missed it,
I apologize. But could you then forward me a copy?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Fred Baker <[email-masked]>@ietf.org on 04/26/2002 06:23:13 PM

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   "'ieprep @ietf.org'" <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  Re: [Ieprep] IEPREP Interim Meeting?

At 05:34 PM 4/24/2002 -0400, Gunn, Janet NE wrote:
>The minutes from the IEPREP WG meting say that an interim meeting will be
>held in May or June.  Have there been any developments on date or
locations?

DISA (Don Choi) has offered to host a meeting in Washington DC on May 20,
from 9:00 to 2:00. I'm technically a little late announcing that - I should
have done so by April 20, for various reasons including travel issues. My
lame excuse is that I visited DISA on Wednesday, and I wanted to actually
announce the meeting subsequent to said visit. My reason for calling an
interim is partly that I think we probably have enough on the table to have
a useful discussion, and can lay out a road map in that meeting towards a
consensus call on final documents agreed to in Yokohama.

  I would like, specifically, to discuss:

  - A presentation from DISA (proposed by Don Choi) clarifying DISA issues
and requirements
  - Henning Schulzrin's SIP MLPP and e911 requirements
  - James Polk's SIP response to that draft
  - Cory Beard's document
  - an update to Hal's requirements document
  - any changes that Ken has made to his framework proposal, and the future
of that proposal
  - direction for the BCP(s), including a table of contents and
solicitation of text for it

And I would like to further discuss things that have been of interest in on
the mailing list.  We probably also have other things to discuss; folks who
want to have a particular discussion should send me a note privately or
post to the list.

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 10:11:40 -0700

>course to get a cheap airfare, I need an official announcement ASAP.

I have sent an announcement to [email-masked] to post, but Scott 
asked me to not include the agenda just yeat, so this note actually has 
more information than the announcement that you will see.

Please tell your management that it is functionally equivalent to the 
announcement, which you should see later today on ietf-announce.