Subject: [Ieprep] Yokohama ID Cutoff

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 19:28:57 -0500

Those who have agreed to do drafts for the coming meeting in Yokohama - 
Let's please get them in by mid-June at the latest, both for mailing list 
review and for meeting the draft cut-off dates.

------- Forwarded Message

To: IETF-Announce: ;
From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Subject: Internet-Draft Cutoff Dates for Yokohama, Japan
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 15:01:20 -0400
Sender: [email-masked]

NOTE: There are two (2) Internet-Draft Cutoff dates

June 24th: Cutoff for Initial Submissions (new documents)

All initial submissions(-00) must be submitted by Monday, June  24th,  at 
09:00 US-EST. Initial submissions received after this time will NOT be made 
available in the Internet-Drafts directory, and will have to be resubmitted.

As before, all initial submissions (-00.txt) with a filename beginning with 
a draft-ietf MUST be approved by the appropriate WG Chair prior to 
processing and announcing. WG Chair approval must be received by Monday, 
June 24th.

Please do NOT wait until the last minute to submit.

Be advised: NO placeholders. Updates to initial submissions received the 
week of June 24th will NOT be accepted.

July 1st: FINAL Internet-Draft Cutoff

All revised Internet-Draft submissions must be submitted by Monday, July 
1st, 2002 at 09:00 US-EST. Internet-Drafts received after this time will 
NOT be announced NOR made available in the Internet-Drafts Directories.

We will begin accepting Internet-Draft submissions the week of the meeting, 
though announcements will NOT be sent until the IETF meeting is over.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please do not hesitate to 
contact us if you have any questions or concenrs.

FYI: These and other significant dates can be found at
	http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_54.html

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep