Subject: [Ieprep] Framework draft, v1

From: Ken Carlberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:43:46 +0100

an updated version of the Framework draft has been submitted to the
internet-drafts repository.  it will probably take a few days for it
to go through the system, so in the meantime, folks can get a copy at:

http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/k.carlberg/tmp/draft-ietf-ieprep-framework-01
.txt

changes from the previous version of the draft presented in Minneapolis 
include:

  - incorporating clarifications about GETS sent by Dennis Berg
  - incorporating comments from the Minneapolis-IETF meeting
  - Added  Appendix A that describes GTPS, the emergency phone scheme
    used in the UK
  - Added Appendix B describing related work being done in SG16 
    in adding labels in call setup messages of H.323

What still needs to be done is:

  - additional input for Appendix B to describe related work being done 
    by SG11, and T1S1

Sorry about the late submission with respect to the interim meeting.
Most of the changes (outside of the appendix) are minor.  Ian Brown will
give a brief presentation on these changes at the meeting next monday.

-ken

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep