Subject: [Ieprep] May 20th Interim Meeting (Really)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:44:48 EDT

To all, 

Sorry about the previous e-mail with Subject: June 20. Too many meetings on 
my mind.

The specifics for the IEPREP interim meeting time/location: 

May 20 9AM - 2PM 
Sheraton Reston 
11810 Sunrise Valley Drive 
Reston, VA 20191 
+1 703-620-9000 

From Dulles airport, take Dulles Airport Access road east (toward Washington) 
and switch over to the toll road to the Reston Parkway, exit 12 (about 4 
miles). Exit south and go 1/2 mile, then left at first stop light (Sunrise 
Valley Drive). Hotel will be on your left adjacent to the Reston 
International Center (tall building). 

From DC, take Dulles Toll Road, highway 267 (not the Airport Access Road). 
Exit Reston Parkway as above. 

Arrangements have been made for a telephone conference. If you plan to 
participate via the telephone, please notify Hall Folts at [email-masked]

Questions on location, etc, please contact me.

I have received confirmations from the following that they plan to attend in 
person. Any others, please notify me of your intention so that we can ensure 
proper space.

Ran Atkinson
Greg Bain
Fred Baker
Cory Beard
Hal Folts
Janet Gunn
Mike Morgan
Stephen Perschau
Mike Pierce
Steve Silverman
George Stanek 

If you have a presentation, please provide it in advance for those on the 
telephone conference.

Mike Pierce