Subject: [Ieprep] May 20 Interim Meeting

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:59:30 EDT

To all,

The specifics for the IEPREP interim meeting location:

May 20 9AM - 2PM
Sheraton Reston
11810 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
+1 703-620-9000

From Dulles airport, take Dulles Airport Access road east (toward Washinton) 
and switch over to the toll road to the Reston Parkway, exit 12 (about 4 
miles). Exit south and go 1/2 mile, then left at first stop light (Sunrise 
Valley Drive). Hotel will be on your left adjacent to the Reston 
International Center (tall building).

From DC, take Dulles Toll Road, highway 267 (not the Airport Access Road). 
Exit Reston Parkway as above.

Information concerning telephone conference setup will be provided.

Questions on location, etc, please contact me.

Please send me an e-mail (privately) if you plan to attend so that we can get 
a better idea of how much coffee to make :)

Mike Pierce

---

From: RJ Atkinson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:22:33 -0400

Is there a draft agenda for the IEprep Interim Meeting next Monday ?
If yes, could someone either (re-)post it to the list (or send it to
me unicast if its been posted and my mail system mislaid that note) ?

	I'm thinking the odds of a productive meeting are enhanced by having
the agenda (and prerequisite I-D reading) done before the meeting starts.
I could be wrong, of course.

Thanks,

Ran
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep