Subject: [Ieprep] draft-beard-ieprep-requirements-00.txt

From: "Beard, Cory" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:46:41 -0500

I have just submitted the following individual submission for an Internet Draft.

	Title		: Network Requirements for Internet Emergency Preparedness Services
	Author(s)	: C. Beard
	Filename	: draft-beard-ieprep-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 12
	Date		: 

Abstract:

   This document outlines requirements that need to be met in IP-based
   networks to enable and support communications for National
   Security/Emergency Preparedness (NS/EP) operations.  It provides a
   template from which an emergency service can be negotiated and
   provides a set of requirements that should be met for acceptable
   emergency communication services.  The focus here is on network
   requirements, rather than requirements for particular applications.
   The requirements are general and are intended to provide wide
   latitude in implementation options for service providers.

Before it makes it through the system, it can be viewed at:

http://unofficial.umkc.edu/beardc/draft-beard-ieprep-requirements-00.txt

Thanks very much,

Cory Beard
University of Missouri-Kansas City

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep