Subject: [Ieprep] draft-carlberg-ets-MIP-00.txt

From: "Ken Carlberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 09:20:04 -0400

Hello,

There is a new individual I-D I've submitted together with Charlie
Perkins.  The draft presents requirements for MIP (IPv4) mobility agents
to support ETS.  Below is the announcement and pointer to the draft.

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/i-d-announce/Current/msg00463.html

Comments are appreciated.  

Also, barring any concerns by the group, or the chairs, we'd like to
progress the draft as a working group item.  We feel the draft falls
within the current scope of the IEPREP charter and uses RFC 3689
(General Requirements for ETS) as a starting point and guidance for our
MIP-ETS draft.

Regards,

-ken

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep