Subject: [Ieprep] After IEPREP WG meeting in Paris

From: "Kwok-Ho Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:05:23 -0400

Hi:
I noticed that Proceedings Submission Cut-Off date for the 63rd IETF at 
Paris is
Friday Sept 02, 2005, which is one week away.
I have not seen the IEPREP Working Group Meeting Notes/Minutes posted on the
IEPREP WG Mailing List yet.  Shouldn't the content of the meeting notes/minutes
be reviewed by the WG on the WG mailing list prior to their submission to 
proceedings?

What about the Re-Chartering discussions?
Wasn't there supposed to be changes to the proposed new charter to be posted on
the list so further discussion on this topic can continue on this list (for 
people who
did not attend the meeting in Paris)?

Thanks!
-- Kwok --

_______________________________________________
Ieprep mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ieprep