Subject: [ietf-dkim] base WGLC reminder - Friday

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:55:26 +0100 (IST)

Folks,

Just a reminder that you probably don't need that we aim to end
WGLC on base [1] at the end of this week.

So, please try do a pass on that and raise whatever new issues
you find before Friday. (Remembering to start a new thread with
"new issue" in the subject to make our lives easier.)

If there are known issues that are not yet in the tracker [2],
please send a note to the chairs and/or Eliot Lear to make
sure we don't miss something. (Including a link to a relevant
message in the archive [3] will a lot help there.)

And of course, if you've comments on the remaining open issues,
please send those as soon as you can.

Thanks,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-base-04.txt
[2]
https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html?Query=Queue%20%3D%20'dkim'%20AND%20(Status%20%3D%20'open'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'new')&Rows=50
[3] http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html