Subject: [ietf-dkim] The URL to my paper describing the DKIM policy options

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:05:32 -0700

I submitted the draft in both pdf and txt. Only the txt is shown, the more readable pdf is attached.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hallambaker-pcon-00.txt
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "Hector Santos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:39:39 -0400

Phillip,

I like what I am reading here. I plan to read it over more this weekend and
provide some feedback.  Maybe its time that I submit my own SSP variant DSAP
proposal:

http://isdg.net/public/ietf/drafts/draft-santos-dkim-dsap-01.xml
http://isdg.net/public/ietf/drafts/draft-santos-dkim-dsap-01.txt

--
Hector Santos, Santronics Software, Inc.
http://www.santronics.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-DKIM" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 2:05 PM
Subject: [ietf-dkim] The URL to my paper describing the DKIM policy options

I submitted the draft in both pdf and txt. Only the txt is shown, the more
readable pdf is attached.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----