Subject: [ietf-dkim] Reflector update

From: Arvel Hathcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:05:52 -0500

I've been working with an individual whom is developing a new 
implementation using 0.4.  For the sake of these folk who are doing 
interop testing with our reflectors could we all please respond to this 
thread and double check that our reflector list up to date:

Alt-N:  [email-masked]
Verifying allman-01 and 0.4; signing with allman-01 and 0.4.

-- 
Arvel

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 09:15:50 -0700

Arvel Hathcock wrote:
> interop testing with our reflectors ...

by way of segmented email traffic, folks might want to move development
discussions to <http://mipassoc.org/mailman/listinfo/dkim-dev>.

d/

-- 

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking
  bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html