Subject: [ietf-dkim] Status of -base after working-group last call

From: DKIM Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:35:39 -0400

Now that WGLC is over, Eric, Stephen, and I need to look at the issues
list and status, and get the -base doc ready to send to the IESG.  I
expect to post more on that here by the end of the week, so this is a
reminder that WGLC's ended, as well as a placeholder for the "real"
status note.

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Arvel Hathcock <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:53:02 -0500

> list and status, and get the -base doc ready to send to the IESG.

I freely admit I'm a bit naive yet I can not help but think we've 
crossed a significant milestone here.  After base is approved, where's 
the party going to be :)

-- 
Arvel

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:02:27 -0700

Arvel Hathcock wrote:
> After base is approved, where's
> the party going to be :)

everywhere.

d/

-- 

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking
  bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Michael Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 08:16:31 -0700

> crossed a significant milestone here.  After base is approved, where's 
I've volunteered my house here in SF, but you all would have to squirrel 
up the
courage to trade the threat of earthquakes off of hurricanes, tornadoes, 
ice storms,
heat waves (!) and all the rest.

       Mike