Subject: [ietf-dkim] draft-hutzler-spamops-06

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:03:30 -0700

Howdy,

We've put together a new version of the spamops document ("Email Submission:
Access and Accountability") that was developed a couple of years ago.  We are
expecting it to be issued as an IETF Best Current Practices.

Take a look at <http://bbiw.net/recent.html#spamops>. (The IETF announcement 
will follow.)

Comments and discussion of this document should be addressed to the
[email-masked] mailing list.

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "william(at)elan.net" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:07:35 -0700 (PDT)

Diff please.

On Fri, 18 May 2007, Dave Crocker wrote:

> Take a look at <http://bbiw.net/recent.html#spamops>. (The IETF 
> announcement will follow.)
>

---

From: Frank Ellermann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:24:36 +0200

> Diff please.

http://tinyurl.com/238p6g