Subject: [ietf-dkim] draft-kucherawy-dkim-reporting-01 posted

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:28:54 -0800 (PST)

The secretariat appears to be catching up, and the DKIM reporting draft I 
discussed at the Vancouver WG meeting is now available for review and 
discussion.

Having talked to the co-authors of the ARF draft, it's likely that I can 
just get that draft modified to add what is needed to make this a 
reality, so part of this draft might be moved over to that one.  I'm going 
to begin looking at INCH as well.

I'd be fine with this becoming a WG document rather than an individual 
one, but I'm also happy to see it through myself if the WG isn't 
interested in supporting it at this time.
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 15:49:25 -0500

Folks,

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> The secretariat appears to be catching up, and the DKIM reporting draft 
> I discussed at the Vancouver WG meeting is now available for review and 
> discussion.

pdf and html versions are now at

    <http://dkim.org/ietf-dkim.htm#documents>

d/
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html