Subject: [ietf-dkim] Authentication-Results: header users

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

I'm preparing to start the march of turning 
draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header (the Authentication-Results: header 
definition) into a published RFC.  Among other things that they'll be 
interested in seeing is some representative list of companies that are 
either adding the header (i.e. MTAs, verifiers) or making use of what's in 
the header (i.e. filters).

I know we're adding it and we have code to parse the header as well.  I 
know Alt-N is using it (though possibly a slightly older draft).

Has anyone else implemented code that adds it or reads it, or both, whom I 
could cite in my note to the IESG that this spec is in use today?

--
Murray S. Kucherawy ========================================= [email-masked]
Principal Engineer           Sendmail, Inc.                Emeryville, CA, USA
(510) 594-5400                                         http://www.sendmail.com
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 00:56:25 +0200

Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

> Has anyone else implemented code that adds it or reads it,
> or both, whom I could cite in my note to the IESG that this
> spec is in use today?

Gmail adds it, I cannot say what piece of software, example:

You can also say that the SPF folks discussed and still like
the idea, as they did after MARID, almost four years ago...      
 
 Frank