Subject: [ietf-dkim] Draft Dublin agenda

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 16:21:13 +0100

Hi All,

I've posted the following draft agenda. [1] Please let Barry and I
know if there are any additions/changes. I reckon we should have
time for a slot or two more.

Thanks,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/dkim.txt

IETF-72 DKIM meeting agenda

Monday 1300-1500, Ballroom 2.

The main goal of the meeting should be to try get ADSP ready for
WGLC and get the overview out the door.

Updated: 20080709

0. Agenda bash (5)
1. WG and document status (5)
2. http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/draft-ietf-dkim-overview/ (10, Tony Hansen)
3. http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/draft-ietf-dkim-deployment/ (5, Tony 
Hansen)
4. http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp/ (50, Jim Fenton)
5. AOB (15)

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html