Subject: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1574: fix ADSP's xml2rfc 'code'

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:46:18 +0100

Issue description: https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1574

Thread: http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2008q2/010385.html

Seems like the problem disappeared, I don't have the xml source
so I can't tell if the suggested <artwork> attribute was added
but the txt version looks ok.

So I guess we can close this one now.

S.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: John Levine <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Jul 2008 13:03:03 -0000

>but the txt version looks ok.

We cleaned up the XML.  As far as I know, it's fixed.

R's,
John