Subject: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1553: note on figure in overview draft

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 14:43:54 +0100

Issue description: https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1553

I'm not sure that we converged totally on this, but the thread [1]
does have proposed changes, so I guess we have to wait until
the next rev of the overview, at which point we can hopefully
close this. OTOH if Jim & John are ok that the changes suggested
in the thread is ok, then I'd be ok with closing it now.

S.

[1] http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2008q1/009634.html

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 07:18:32 -0700

> the next rev of the overview, at which point we can hopefully

Looking at what I think is the next version (under revision) it does seem to 
have the new diagram that was proposed at the end of that thread.

So, no, the item probably should not be closed until the revision is issued, 
reviewed and the diagram approved.  But that's probably going to be a formality.

d/

-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html