Subject: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 09:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DKIM Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP)
	Author(s)       : A. Local-part, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2008-07-02

DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) defines a domain-level
authentication framework for email to permit verification of the
source and contents of messages.  This document specifies an adjunct
mechanism to aid in assessing messages that do not contain a DKIM
signature for the domain used in the author's address.  It defines a
record that can advertise whether they sign their outgoing mail, and
how other hosts can access those records.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-ssp-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "J D Falk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:54:13 -0400

> Author(s)       : A. Local-part, et al.

Heh!

-- 
J.D. Falk
Return Path

Work with me!
http://www.returnpath.net/careers/

---

From: John Levine <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Jul 2008 18:42:43 -0000

>> Author(s)       : A. Local-part, et al.

Hey, I don't write the tools, I just use them.

R's,
John

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:30:54 +0200

>>> Author(s)       : A. Local-part, et al.
[...]
> Hey, I don't write the tools, I just use them.

Reported bug, Bill Fenner and the Tools folks
intend to fix the "author" magic.

 Frank