Subject: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1568: various overview editorial suggestions

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 11:59:14 +0100

Full disclosure: another of mine

Issue description: https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1568

A set of editorial suggestions that attracted no comment.
Suggest letting the editors handle as they see fit.

Barring objection, to be closed one week after overview-10 issues.

S.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:12:00 +0100

Oops - there was some comment on some of those. Substantively
those pointed out that some of my comments were off base, so I
guess the editors might choose not to accept those particular
suggestions, which is fine.

Thread: http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2008q1/009844.html