Subject: [ietf-dkim] Issue 1556: "Prior work" in the overview memo

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 15:30:46 +0100

Issue description: https://rt.psg.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=1556

Another one with no discussion so far.

In this case (maybe its the academic in me:-) the changes suggested
do seem to clarify and might head off comments later in the process,
but OTOH, maybe they'd generate more?

I'd like to know what the editors think of this before we close it,
but since no-one else seems to have found it compelling, I guess
the fair thing is to close it if no-one comments.

If no one objects, I'll ask Eliot to close this on July 11th.

Stephen.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "Frank Ellermann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 01:20:10 +0200

Stephen Farrell wrote:

> I guess the fair thing is to close it if no-one comments.

Comment... ;-)  The DNSBL draft should show up as "PubReq"
soon.  The Auth-header draft depends on ADSP, but as those
proposed clarifications are no normative references the 
status of these drafts isn't critical.

 Frank