Subject: [ietf-dkim] Dublin agenda

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 11:49:33 +0100

Folks,

Our main goal for the Dublin meeting is (yet again;-) to progress ADSP.

Hopefully we're much closer now. (I'll be sending out a bunch of
issue-specific messages in the next day/two to try close off issues
that are ready to close.)

We're currently down to meet Monday at 1pm, for 2 hours, though of
course the slot can change. [1]

If you want an item on the agenda, please mail Barry and I saying
what you want to talk about and for how long.

I'll send out a draft agenda in a few days, but most of you can
already probably guess what it'll look like:-)

Thanks,
Stephen.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/72/agenda.html

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html