Subject: [ietf-dkim] New version -- draft-ietf-dkim-overview-10

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 00:43:20 -0700

Folks,

New version of the Service Overview has been posted to Internet Drafts.

Various formats and diffs are at:

   <http://dkim.org/ietf-dkim.htm#overview>

This draft is intended to close all open 'issues' concerning the Overview.  (All 
issues that have the word 'overview' in the subject.)

Every issue was reviewed and considered carefully.  If you see a change that was 
not made or not made to your satisfaction, and you wish to pursue the matter 
further, please do raise it with the working group.

/d
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:08:27 +0100

Thanks Dave,

So this starts the clock on all those "overview  + 1 week" issues
I posted before. I'll ask Eliot to close those that see no discussion
by July 21.

Stephen.