Subject: [ietf-dkim] OT: Conference on Email and AntiSpam is next week

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:12:03 -0400

The Conference on Email and AntiSpam should be of interest to most of the people 
following the DKIM work (indeed, we had a paper about DKIM in last year's 
conference).  This year's conference is next Thursday and Friday, 21 and 22 
August 2008.  We'll see invited talks by Lois Grisman, of the U.S. Federal Trade 
Commission's Bureau of Consumer Protection, and by Brad Taylor, Google's "Spam 
Czar".  We'll see presentations of 23 papers about anti-spam research and 
operation.  And we'll see posters from participants in the conference's Spam 
Filtering Challenge.  There'll be plenty of opportunity to talk with people and 
share ideas.

For details, see the conference's web site:  http://www.ceas.cc/

I hope to see some of you in Mountain View....

Barry, for the CEAS 2008 Conference Chairs
-- Alek Kolcz
-- Andrej Bratko
-- Barry Leiba
-- Tobias Scheffer

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html