Subject: [ietf-dkim] Issue: 6.5. Recommended Signature Content - additional MLM Headers

From: Hector Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:21:43 -0400

Overall, I believe a MLM SHOULD always hash headers it adds or 
changes.  Some additional headers   often common with MLM are:

      Precedence:
      Errors-to:

What is the reasoning not to include these in the MLM core headers listed?

I have read somewhere some ESP/ISP receivers (YAHOO?) use Precedence: 
header in part of their "secret sauce" to increase acceptance. 
N'est-ce pas?

The Errors-To: header does have MLM history and it continues to be 
user by many MLMs. Our MLM uses it and the IETF-DKIM MLM also uses it. 
  There is a historical note [1] this header may be harmful, but in a 
DKIM era, this header can be protected like other MLM core headers.

-- 
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com
http://santronics.blogspot.com

[1] 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-message-headers/current/msg00038.html

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html