Subject: [ietf-dkim] issue: 2.5 SDID minor nit

From: Hector Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:36:38 -0400

In Section 2.5, the text

    identity claiming responsibility for introduction
    of a message into the mail stream.

seems to be odd and as stated technically untrue.

Isn't SDID identity the responsible signer?  SDID has no technical 
responsibility for either the creation of the message since it did not 
exist yet, or responsibility for actually adding the message into the 
mail stream.

Maybe it can be reworded:

    A single domain name that is the mandatory payload output of DKIM and
    that refers to the identity claiming responsibility for the signed
    message introduced into the mail stream.

-- 
Hector Santos, CTO
http://www.santronics.com
http://santronics.blogspot.com

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html