Subject: [ietf-dkim] About DKIM and mailing lists

From: Franck Martin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 03:33:03 +0000

Not a WG per se topic, but then a data point about nanog going DKIM compliant:

"Nearly all of the spam I see is DKIM signed. It just makes messages
bigger. I'd just as soon our volunteers spend their times on other
things, myself."
_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 12:34:17 -0700

Pretty short-sighted if you ask me.

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Franck Martin
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 8:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [ietf-dkim] About DKIM and mailing lists

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Apr 2011 00:13:54 -0000

>Pretty short-sighted if you ask me.

NANOG is an interesting mix of cutting edge network managers and
people who seem to have configured their networks in 1998 and see no
reason to change it now.  The latter group often go out of their way
to avoid seeing reasons to change it now.

R's,
John