Subject: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:33:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DKIM And Mailing Lists
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-12.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-06-23

   DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail
   domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  Based on
   deployment experience with DKIM, this document provides guidance for
   the use of DKIM with scenarios that include Mailing List Managers
   (MLMs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-12.txt

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html

---

From: "John R. Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jun 2011 13:41:49 -0400

I'm confused.  I thought it was too late to make changes to this draft.

While I don't think any of the changes between -11 and -12 are bad, if 
it's open for changes, I have a bunch more that I'd like to make, too.

R's,
John

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:47:59 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of John R. Levine
> Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:42 AM
> To: DKIM List
> Subject: Re: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-12.txt
> 

The only changes there were the ones requested by the IESG leading up to the telechat today; see the evaluation history for details.

---

From: Sean Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:55:58 -0400

The changes were made as a result of IESG comments.

spt