Subject: [ietf-dkim] Second Last Call: <draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-11.txt> (DKIM And Mailing Lists) to BCP

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 12:15:08 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Domain Keys Identified Mail WG
(dkim) to consider the following document:
- 'DKIM And Mailing Lists'
  <draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-11.txt> as a BCP

This second last call has been made to enumerate a normative reference
to an informative RFC: 

      Crocker, D., "Internet Mail Architecture", RFC 5598, July 2009.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2011-06-17. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail
   domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  Based on
   deployment experience with DKIM, this Best Current Practices document
   provides guidance for the use of DKIM with scenarios that include
   Mailing List Managers (MLMs).

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html