Subject: generale direction invites you to keep in touch on Multiply

From: " Multiply " <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 3:33:51 -0400

Your friend generale would like to connect with you on Multiply, so 
that you can better keep in touch. To see his Multiply home page, or 
start your own, please confirm that generale is your friend here: 
http://multiply.com/si/asOcY2xNvpzs1Sr73iKZdw

Personal message from generale direction:

CHER(E) INTERNAUTE(S)
Vous venez de gagner 80.000€ par une sélection aléatoire d'émail qu'a 
organise la SOCIÉTÉ HEINEKEN SAS (HE SAS) .Pour mieux

comprendre et réclamer votre gain, prière envoyer votre nom, prénom, 
sexe,profession, pays, date et lieu de naissance au Notaire

CHARBEL FERNOS a l'adresse émail suivante : 
[email-masked] .
pour plus information  s’adresser a la direction générale au:+4470457 
84049
MERCI ET FÉLICITATIONS!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------

Multiply isn't like other networking sites you may have heard about. 
While those tend to emphasize connecting with strangers, Multiply 
fosters a new type of communication that makes it easier (and more 
fun) to stay in touch with those you already know.

Check in daily to see what people you know are sharing and discussing:
the latest photos, videos, stories, events, movie and restaurant 
reviews... and more!

Take part, or just see what's new. Please visit: 
http://multiply.com/si/asOcY2xNvpzs1Sr73iKZdw

If you never want to be contacted by Multiply again, go to 
http://multiply.com/bl/asOcY2xNvpzs1Sr73iKZdw
Report abuse: http://multiply.com/info/inquiry
Privacy policy: http://multiply.com/info/privacy

Multiply, 6001 Park of Commerce Blvd,
Boca Raton, FL

Copyright 2004-2011 Multiply, Inc., All Rights Reserved.