Subject: [ietf-dkim] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 10:27:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Domain Keys Identified Mail Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DKIM And Mailing Lists
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-11.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-06-03

   DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) allows an administrative mail
   domain (ADMD) to assume some responsibility for a message.  Based on
   deployment experience with DKIM, this document provides guidance for
   the use of DKIM with scenarios that include Mailing List Managers
   (MLMs).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dkim-mailinglists-11.txt

_______________________________________________
NOTE WELL: This list operates according to 
http://mipassoc.org/dkim/ietf-list-rules.html