Subject: Belly gone slim episode

From: HHN Wellness <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 07:00:11 -0700

Re: Have you seen this? It has been there for some time now. Thanks Jill

See this message online [For: [email-masked]]

..

The popular doctor explains how you can drop 19LBS's in 22 days while you avoid the gym.

The show aired a little over 12 days ago and is gaining much attention.
We have over 110,000 Facebook likes in just a couple days.

Since his discoveries stores all around the country are out of stock.
The product has become a #1 best-seller on Amazon in its category.

This is no joke and we put this information to the test last week.

See Results

Possibly using CofT and B/S separately is more

precise than baking powder which usually has a starch carrier

and sometimes uses a different acid.

I live a few miles from the McVitie

(digestive biscuits, hobnobs, etc) factory

and a few years ago a (ahem) gentleman

friend who was afood technologist there told me that

commercial cookie/biscuit makers never use

baking powder. They always use the baking soda and

the acid agent separately. Perhaps this historical as

in the scheme of things, baking powder is a relatively recent invention.

The following is interesting and informative

Explains, to a certain extent, what the difference is between BP and using the chemicals separately.

It turns out the concerns were unfounded. But the foursome didnt just bust out a Beatles song, either; instead, they played a brand new tune that wasnt given a title but did have a twisty Zeppelin-esque edge to it. It didnt have much of a melody (nobody in the press room could remember much about it four seconds after it ended), but it did allow Grohl to absolutely pound the stuffing out of his kit. Hes a great frontman, but the drums will always be his true calling.