Subject: JULY-AUTO-DEALS - Cars-Listed-Below Kelly Blue-Book-Value

From: "Dealership Lot Clearance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 14:19:41 -0700

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
RE: Dealerships are-now Liquidating 2014-AutoInventories.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.
Notification # 22958399
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Greetings [email-masked],

JULY-AUTO-DEALS - Cars-Listed-Below Kelly Blue-Book-Value

Simply-Follow These Three Basic-Steps:

1. Go Here & Choose Your-Model: http://sub.suv-pricesand-discountshere.us
	2. Choose-Your Vehicle Options
		3. Browse the Vehicles are Left In-Stock in Your-Area

The PolarVortex of 2014 left Dealers with ENORMOUS-OverstockInventory.

Check-Out Some Other Participating-Brands Today: http://sub.suv-pricesand-discountshere.us

>Go below now to halt your email-admembership=.
http://end.suv-pricesand-discountshere.us

P0-Box # 8O3338
Chicago, I.L. ZIP#: 60680-3338

22958399
4953703
53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a