Subject: NEW AUTO SPECIALS: Cars Below Kelly-Blue Book-Value

From: "Dealership Lot Clearance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 12:39:28 -0700

RE: Dealerships-Liquidating 2014-AutoInventories.
-------------------------------------------------------.
Notification # 4974848
-------------------------------------------------------.

Greetings [email-masked],

NEW AUTO SPECIALS: Cars Below Kelly-Blue Book-Value

Just-Follow These Three Easy-Steps:

1. Go Here and Choose Your Model: http://view.see-newbestautodeals.us
	2. Select Your-Vehicle-Options
		3. See What Vehicles are Left In-Stock Nearby

The PolarVortex of 2014 left Dealers with IMMENSE-OverstockInventory.

Browse-Some Other Participating-Brands-Today: http://view.see-newbestautodeals.us

-Halt your email-admembership below here:.
http://halt.see-newbestautodeals.us

P0 Box No. 8O3338
Chicago, Illinois ZIP: 60680-3338

4974848
7123514
53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a