Subject: RE: Your score has recently been changed. See new-notice.

From: CreditReportCenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 15:00:42 -0700

- - - - begin notification - - - -

===============================================.
Re: Your Score-Updates.
===============================================.
Message ID # 16745128
===============================================.

Hello [email-masked],

We are sending you this email notification today to make you aware that your score has just
been changed due to a number of recent-updates.

Visit here to learn how your score has been affected by these updates: http://sub.consumerinternet-online217.us

Your Current Score-Generation Time: 22-Seconds

Regards,

The 2014-Score Report-Team

- - - - finish notification - - - - 

-Visit below now to end your emailad-membership:.
http://end.consumerinternet-online217.us

Post Office Box # 8O3338
Chicago, ILLIN0lS - 6O68O-3338

16745128
13163788
53413d259eb2e1e88e360dbe77e6852a