Subject: remain 'Fracture Proof' [2014]

From: Osteoporosis Cure Discovered <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 09:29:59 -0800

WebMD...

Results for: Osteoporosis Cure

An advancement has come out of a Research Marathon Session. Bones are made up of living tissue, that is replaced with new tissue as these cells die. This process is called 'Remodeling'.

Visual Guide to Cure:

When the body is unable to reproduce tissue bones become hollow, brittle and ultimately dead.

Reigniting new tissue production (Remodeling Process) will reverse all Osteoporosis symptoms.

View Cure PSA ->

To modify message preferences - notify webmdd--ZN8 Group

2925 Eagles Nest Dr|Bo w i e| MD|20716 or visit here

New Generation (Eden + 1 Survivor Space):

capacity = 228261888 (217.6875MB)

used = 203794000 (194.3531036376953MB)

free = 24467888 (23.334396362304688MB)

89.28078260703775% used

Eden Space:

capacity = 202964992 (193.5625MB)

used = 198399360 (189.2083740234375MB)

free = 4565632 (4.3541259765625MB)

97.75053226913141% used

From Space:

capacity = 25296896 (24.125MB)

used = 5394640 (5.1447296142578125MB)

free = 19902256 (18.980270385742188MB)

21.325304100550518% used

To Space:

capacity = 25296896 (24.125MB)

used = 0 (0.0MB)

free = 25296896 (24.125MB)

0.0% used

concurrent mark-sweep generation:

capacity = 506445824 (482.984375MB)

used = 159479408 (152.09141540527344MB)

free = 346966416 (330.89295959472656MB)

31.489924576809226% used

Perm Generation:

capacity = 134217728 (128.0MB)

used = 72157448 (68.81470489501953MB)

free = 62060280 (59.18529510498047MB)

53.76148819923401% used

If I write and register custom convertor from Instant to Date like explained in this answer then it works, however I'd like to avoid that, as I am sure there must be a better way.

After further digging in Spring source code I've found the following class Jsr310DateTimeFormatAnnotationFormatterFactory which looks promising:

Formats fields annotated with the DateTimeFormat annotation using the JSR-310 java.time package in JDK 8.

Its' source does not reference Instant, but it does reference OffsetTime and LocalTime. Even so, when I change Instant to be OffsetDateTime in my example, it is still stored as a composite object instead of ISODate. Boy, I'm absolutely in love with Java, but this question comes up so often you'd think they'd just figure out that the chaining of streams is somewhat difficult and either make helpers to create various combinations or rethink the whole thing. Bill K Nov 21 '08 at 17:16
7
The answers to this question only work if you want to read the stream's contents fully (until it is closed). Since that is not always intended (http requests with a keep-alive connection won't be closed), these method calls block (not giving you the contents). f1sh Jul 14 '10 at 13:32
1
You need to know and specify the character encoding for the stream, or you will have character encoding bugs, since you will be using a randomly chosen encoding depending on which machine/ope system/platform or version thereof your code is run on. That is, do not use methods that depend on the platform default encoding

What is missing?