Subject: RE: Confirm your-remaining Kroger-funds: Expires 5-26-15

From: Kroger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 07:50:20 -0700

Can't See These Images? Go here

such a place 16292727 best rated on yelp. If you want portland to at least compare to seattle( sorry seattle just had better food and we are stricter in our ratings), please upgrade your tastebuds or be strict on ratings. Seriously guys, I don't think there's a better restaurant in 16292727 entire northwest. Screen Door is worth moving to Portland for, and if I didn't have my job and girlfriend tying me down I'd consider it. 16292727 portions are HUGE, 16292727 prices are not, and 16292727 food is amazing. In San Francisco, they'd charge twice as much for half 16292727 food. I don't think I've ever had better friend chicken and I grew up in 16292727 state most associated with it (hint: not Vermont). 16292727 cornbread and mac and cheese were outstanding, and 16292727 hush puppies were out of this world. My girlfriend's catfish was apparently just as good as 16292727 chicken (I'll never know because gross, catfish). I do wish I could have paid extra to get two breasts instead of
16292727 thigh which I ended up taking with me and never eating, but we can't all be perfect. 1 hour wait. Food came out fast. Portions are HUGE! I thought that I would be a savage and eat everything especially since I was so hungry waiting. I could barely finish half of my food. Definitely 2 meals worth of food. Inexpensive but impressive quality. I ordered 16292727 catfish biscuit sandwich (fried chicken as big as a catfish head on a biscuit covered in gravy with side of grits or roasted potatoes). Fried chicken was crunchy on 16292727 outside and juicy on 16292727 inside. Biscuit was fluffy in 16292727 inside and crispy on 16292727 outside. Perfectly balanced by 16292727 gravy for dipping 16292727 chicken and potatoes in. I live rather close to Screen Door and pass by daily. There's pretty much always a wait. Sometimes shorter than others, but it is always crowded. And this must be for a good reason, right? I always told myself, "Someday..." when it came to dining here. When my b
irthday was coming up, and my parents were in town visiting, it seemed like 16292727 perfect excuse! Be prepared to wait. But know that it will be well worth it. We were quoted 45 minutes and ended up waiting a hour. This wasn't so bad, because we walked to 16292727 Food Pod on 28th and got coffee and tea and were able to walk around since it was such a beautiful day! (You can also get beer there, if you prefer that!) It's pretty tight quarters inside 16292727 restaurant and it can be pretty loud. They also have a nice patio, which is a bit more roomy. Our service was good, considering how busy it was. We started with cocktails and they were all very good. I had a Sweet Tea Vodka cocktail which was refreshing and delicious. For appetizers, we started with 16292727 Lowcountry Shrimp and Grits and 16292727 Hushpuppies. 16292727 Shrimp and Grits (also available as an Entree) were so delicious. 16292727 shrimp was perfectly cooked, and 16292727 grits were creamy as can be. 16292727 baco
n, garlic, tomatoes and white wine flavors were mouth-watering and savory. 16292727 Hushpuppies were also delicious, not too heavy or greasy, and 16292727 Pepper Jelly was an excellent companion, adding a bit of heat. It seems that you can't go wrong with any Entree you choose. We all got something different and loved everything. They also have a long list of Specials, Vegetarian Dishes and Sides, which you can view on their Tumblr (via their website). 16292727 Screen Door Plate is a popular choice because it allows you to try multiple small dishes at once. This is what I got, and my choices included Catfish, Macaroni & Cheese and a roasted beet salad. 16292727 portions for everything are huge. 16292727 four generous pieces of perfectly fried Catfish were delicious, and even more delicious with 16292727 Remoulade sauce. 16292727 Mac & Cheese was incredibly rich and decadent, so much so that I couldn't finish even half. (But my husband

---

From: Kroger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 07:42:25 -0700

such a place 8983671 best rated on yelp. If you want portland to at least compare to seattle( sorry seattle just had better food and we are stricter in our ratings), please upgrade your tastebuds or be strict on ratings. Seriously guys, I don't think there's a better restaurant in 8983671 entire northwest. Screen Door is worth moving to Portland for, and if I didn't have my job and girlfriend tying me down I'd consider it. 8983671 portions are HUGE, 8983671 prices are not, and 8983671 food is amazing. In San Francisco, they'd charge twice as much for half 8983671 food. I don't think I've ever had better friend chicken and I grew up in 8983671 state most associated with it (hint: not Vermont). 8983671 cornbread and mac and cheese were outstanding, and 8983671 hush puppies were out of this world. My girlfriend's catfish was apparently just as good as 8983671 chicken (I'll never know because gross, catfish). I do wish I could have paid extra to get two breasts instead of 8983671 th
igh which I ended up taking with me and never eating, but we can't all be perfect. 1 hour wait. Food came out fast. Portions are HUGE! I thought that I would be a savage and eat everything especially since I was so hungry waiting. I could barely finish half of my food. Definitely 2 meals worth of food. Inexpensive but impressive quality. I ordered 8983671 catfish biscuit sandwich (fried chicken as big as a catfish head on a biscuit covered in gravy with side of grits or roasted potatoes). Fried chicken was crunchy on 8983671 outside and juicy on 8983671 inside. Biscuit was fluffy in 8983671 inside and crispy on 8983671 outside. Perfectly balanced by 8983671 gravy for dipping 8983671 chicken and potatoes in. I live rather close to Screen Door and pass by daily. There's pretty much always a wait. Sometimes shorter than others, but it is always crowded. And this must be for a good reason, right? I always told myself, "Someday..." when it came to dining here. When my birthday was coming
up, and my parents were in town visiting, it seemed like 8983671 perfect excuse! Be prepared to wait. But know that it will be well worth it. We were quoted 45 minutes and ended up waiting a hour. This wasn't so bad, because we walked to 8983671 Food Pod on 28th and got coffee and tea and were able to walk around since it was such a beautiful day! (You can also get beer there, if you prefer that!) It's pretty tight quarters inside 8983671 restaurant and it can be pretty loud. They also have a nice patio, which is a bit more roomy. Our service was good, considering how busy it was. We started with cocktails and they were all very good. I had a Sweet Tea Vodka cocktail which was refreshing and delicious. For appetizers, we started with 8983671 Lowcountry Shrimp and Grits and 8983671 Hushpuppies. 8983671 Shrimp and Grits (also available as an Entree) were so delicious. 8983671 shrimp was perfectly cooked, and 8983671 grits were creamy as can be. 8983671 bacon, garlic, tomatoes and whi
te wine flavors were mouth-watering and savory. 8983671 Hushpuppies were also delicious, not too heavy or greasy, and 8983671 Pepper Jelly was an excellent companion, adding a bit of heat. It seems that you can't go wrong with any Entree you choose. We all got something different and loved everything. They also have a long list of Specials, Vegetarian Dishes and Sides, which you can view on their Tumblr (via their website). 8983671 Screen Door Plate is a popular choice because it allows you to try multiple small dishes at once. This is what I got, and my choices included Catfish, Macaroni & Cheese and a roasted beet salad. 8983671 portions for everything are huge. 8983671 four generous pieces of perfectly fried Catfish were delicious, and even more delicious with 8983671 Remoulade sauce. 8983671 Mac & Cheese was incredibly rich and decadent, so much so that I couldn't finish even half. (But my husband

---

From: Kroger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 07:42:49 -0700

such a place 15948790 best rated on yelp. If you want portland to at least compare to seattle( sorry seattle just had better food and we are stricter in our ratings), please upgrade your tastebuds or be strict on ratings. Seriously guys, I don't think there's a better restaurant in 15948790 entire northwest. Screen Door is worth moving to Portland for, and if I didn't have my job and girlfriend tying me down I'd consider it. 15948790 portions are HUGE, 15948790 prices are not, and 15948790 food is amazing. In San Francisco, they'd charge twice as much for half 15948790 food. I don't think I've ever had better friend chicken and I grew up in 15948790 state most associated with it (hint: not Vermont). 15948790 cornbread and mac and cheese were outstanding, and 15948790 hush puppies were out of this world. My girlfriend's catfish was apparently just as good as 15948790 chicken (I'll never know because gross, catfish). I do wish I could have paid extra to get two breasts instead of
15948790 thigh which I ended up taking with me and never eating, but we can't all be perfect. 1 hour wait. Food came out fast. Portions are HUGE! I thought that I would be a savage and eat everything especially since I was so hungry waiting. I could barely finish half of my food. Definitely 2 meals worth of food. Inexpensive but impressive quality. I ordered 15948790 catfish biscuit sandwich (fried chicken as big as a catfish head on a biscuit covered in gravy with side of grits or roasted potatoes). Fried chicken was crunchy on 15948790 outside and juicy on 15948790 inside. Biscuit was fluffy in 15948790 inside and crispy on 15948790 outside. Perfectly balanced by 15948790 gravy for dipping 15948790 chicken and potatoes in. I live rather close to Screen Door and pass by daily. There's pretty much always a wait. Sometimes shorter than others, but it is always crowded. And this must be for a good reason, right? I always told myself, "Someday..." when it came to dining here. When my b
irthday was coming up, and my parents were in town visiting, it seemed like 15948790 perfect excuse! Be prepared to wait. But know that it will be well worth it. We were quoted 45 minutes and ended up waiting a hour. This wasn't so bad, because we walked to 15948790 Food Pod on 28th and got coffee and tea and were able to walk around since it was such a beautiful day! (You can also get beer there, if you prefer that!) It's pretty tight quarters inside 15948790 restaurant and it can be pretty loud. They also have a nice patio, which is a bit more roomy. Our service was good, considering how busy it was. We started with cocktails and they were all very good. I had a Sweet Tea Vodka cocktail which was refreshing and delicious. For appetizers, we started with 15948790 Lowcountry Shrimp and Grits and 15948790 Hushpuppies. 15948790 Shrimp and Grits (also available as an Entree) were so delicious. 15948790 shrimp was perfectly cooked, and 15948790 grits were creamy as can be. 15948790 baco
n, garlic, tomatoes and white wine flavors were mouth-watering and savory. 15948790 Hushpuppies were also delicious, not too heavy or greasy, and 15948790 Pepper Jelly was an excellent companion, adding a bit of heat. It seems that you can't go wrong with any Entree you choose. We all got something different and loved everything. They also have a long list of Specials, Vegetarian Dishes and Sides, which you can view on their Tumblr (via their website). 15948790 Screen Door Plate is a popular choice because it allows you to try multiple small dishes at once. This is what I got, and my choices included Catfish, Macaroni & Cheese and a roasted beet salad. 15948790 portions for everything are huge. 15948790 four generous pieces of perfectly fried Catfish were delicious, and even more delicious with 15948790 Remoulade sauce. 15948790 Mac & Cheese was incredibly rich and decadent, so much so that I couldn't finish even half. (But my husband