Subject: Introducing Applepay - Only 1.59% per swipe!

From: Apple Pay ietf-dkim-archive <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 10:06:08 -0400

Need to process credit cards at your business or start up?

 Apple Pay is here! Is your business ready???
 Claim your FREE equipment while supplies last

 
 Accept

 Apple Pay

 &nbsp;&nbsp;1.59%

 Get Started

 
 &nbsp;

 

 Apple Pay, iPhone, iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple does not sponsor, endorse or promote this offer. Apple Pay is currently available only in the United States.

 
 If you would no longer like to receive messages from us, please click here or write to: 935 South 825 East Ephraim, Utah 84627
 
 		Accorng o offcal Russan obsrvrs h conons unr whch h vos wr coun wr no up o nrnaonal sanars an ha h procur us ma  mpossbl o chck on rrgulars.408409 A UK govrnmn papr on scury sa ha Polc Scolan woul los accss o h nllgnc apparaus of h UK, nclung MI5, SIS an GCHQ.108 Th papr also sa ha an npnn Scosh sa woul n o bul s own scury nfrasrucur.108 Thrsa May commn ha an npnn Scolan woul hav accss o lss scury capably, bu woul no ncssarly fac a ruc hra.108 In 2013, Allan Burn, formr ha of nllgnc wh Srahcly Polc an Scolan's counr-rrorsm co-ornaor unl 2010, sa ha an npnn Scolan woul fac lss of a hra, nllgnc nsuons wll b raly cra, an alls wll rman alls. Pr Jackson, profssor of scury a h Unvrsy of Glasgow, agr ha Spcal Branch coul form a suabl nuclus of a Scosh quvaln of MI5, an ha Scolan coul forgo crang an quvaln of MI6, nsa rlyng on pool nllgnc or plomac opn sourcs lk Canaa or h Norc counrs.109 Baronss Ramsay, a Labour pr an formr cas offcr wh MI6, sa ha h Scosh govrnmn's sanpon on nllgnc was x
 rmly naiv an ha  was no gong o b as smpl as hy hnk.109 Ncola Surgon sa ha Scolan woul cra s own scury srvc lk MI5 o work alongs polc an ackl rrorsm, cybr aacks an srous organs crm.110 Sh also sa crang an xrnal nllgnc agncy woul rman an opon.110 Th Marr Man, or Suar's Gan, s a morn goglyph scovr by ar on 26 Jun 1998. I appars o pc an ngnous Ausralan man hunng brs or wallabs wh a boomrang. I ls on a plaau a Fnns Sprngs 60 km (18 m) ws of h ownshp of Marr n cnral Souh Ausrala. I s jus ous h 127,000 squar klomrs (49,000 sq m)1 Woomra Prohb Ara. Th fgur s 4.2 km (2.6 m) all wh a prmr of 15 by 28 klomrs (9.3 m x 17.4 m). Alhough  s h scon largs goglyph n h worl, s orgn rmans a mysry, wh no a sngl wnss o any par of h xpansv opraon. Th nam Suar's Gan was gvn o  n a fax sn o h ma anonymously by hos blv o hav cra h fgur, afr John McDouall Suar. UK Sa Pnsons ar manag by h UK govrnmn, payng ?113.10 pr wk o a sngl prson who s of sa pnson ag n 2013/14.260 Th sa pnson ag for mn s 65, bu hs s u o r
 s o 66 n 2020 an 67 by 2028.260 Rsarch by h Naonal Insu of Economc an Socal Rsarch foun ha an npnn Scolan coul lay hs ncrass, u o a lowr lf xpcancy.261 Th Scolan's Fuur wh papr plg o manan a sa pnson a a smlar ra o h UK.262 Ina ha carr ou a nuclar s n 1974 (conam Smlng Buha). Th possbly ha Ina woul s a wapon was consr, snc  woul b possbl for h Inan Navy o opra n hos wars so far souh, howvr, hs was smss as mpraccal an unncssary (gvn h fac ha Ina ha sgn an raf h Lm Ts Ban Tray or LTBT n 1963, an ha compl wh  vn n s frs s).45 Un Sas Numbr Hghways Currn map of NATO, mmbr sas shown n ark blu In January 2012, Elan Murray MSP of Labour l a ba argung ha h franchs shoul b xn o Scos lvng ous Scolan, nclung h approxmaly 800,000 lvng n h ohr pars of h UK.35 Ths was oppos by h Scosh Govrnmn, whch argu ha  woul graly ncras h complxy of h rfrnum an sa ha hr was vnc from h Un Naons Human Rghs Comm ha ohr naons mgh quson h lgmacy of a rfrnum f h franchs s no rroral.35 US shl voluon.svg Th Labour Par
 y was comm o hom rul for Scolan n h 1920s, bu  slpp own s agna n h followng yars.2 Th Scosh Naonal Pary (SNP) was form n 1934, bu  no achv sgnfcan lcoral succss unl h 1960s.2 A ocumn callng for hom rul, h Scosh Covnan, was sgn by 2 mllon popl (ou of a populaon of 5 mllon) n h la 1940s.2 Hom rul, now known as Scosh voluon,  no bcom a srous proposal unl h la 1970s as h Labour govrnmn of Jm Callaghan cam unr lcoral prssur from h SNP.2 Scolan hos h 2014 Commonwalh Gams n Glasgow, lss han wo monhs bfor h rfrnum.267268 Th Scosh am won a rcor numbr of gol mals, whch Alan Bss sa woul hlp gv vors mor blf an confnc.267 Sunay Hral columns Ian Bll ook an opposng vw, sayng ha sporng succss woul b unlkly o a suppor for npnnc u o h lnghy an passona ba on h subjc.267 Conns  h Cznshp 5 Auhncy of h fgur Opnon pollng Prm Mnsr Dav Camron sa h was lgh wh h rsul, gong on o say ha  woul hav brokn my har o s our Un Kngom com o an n an I know ha hs snmn was shar no jus by popl across our counry bu also arou
 n h worl.394 Agrculur Th lns of h fgur wr 20-30 cm (8-12 nchs) p a h m of scovry an up o 35 mrs (114 f) w. Th mag s graually rong hrough naural procsss, bu bcaus h clma s xrmly ry an barrn n h rgon, h mag s sll vsbl as of 2013.2 Whl hr s a layr of wh chalk maral slghly blow h r sol, h fgur was no fn o hs ph. Srvc/Crown prsonnl srvng n h UK or ovrsas n h Brsh Arm Forcs or wh Hr Majsy's Govrnmn who ar rgsr o vo n Scolan. Royal Navy offcrs gnrally blv ha f war  occur, hy coul ranspor an army o Canaa f ask, bu nonhlss saw  as mpossbl o fn agans h much largr Un Sas, so  no plan o o so, as Canaa's loss woul no b faal o Bran. An nvason of h Un Sas was unralsc an a naval blocka was oo slow. Th navy coul no us a fnsv sragy of wang for h Amrcan fl o cross h Alanc bcaus Impral ra was oo vulnrabl. Th Royal Navy offcrs blv ha h Un Kngom was so vulnrabl o a blocka ha, f a supror Amrcan fl appar nar h Brsh Isls, Bran woul quckly surrnr. Th offcrs plann o, nsa, aack h Amrcan fl from a Wsrn Hmsphr b
 as, lkly Brmua, whl ohr shps bas n Canaa an h Ws Ins woul aack Amrcan shppng an proc Impral ra. Th navy woul also bombar coasal bass an mak small amphbous assauls. Ina an Ausrala woul hlp capur Manla o prvn Amrcan aacks on Brsh ra n Asa an prhaps a conqus of Hong Kong. Th offcrs hop ha such acs woul rsul n a salma makng connu war unpopular n h Un Sas, follow by a ngoa pac.6 Plaqu 1.1 Numbrng