Subject: Power Companies, tried to Ban- this video

From: "Strings Generator" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 15:03:32 -0700

82-Year-Old Man Humiliates Top Power Companies...

http://www.i2o.science/l/lt3E13149CV848T/862X7527QL80955V593S87610208O3501785861

"CRAZY" scientist uncovers one of the biggest secrets of the mankind...

While he was working on a secret project, he discovered a method so
powerful... that it can cut anyone's electric bill by more than 80%.

It's the same device that it was used with great success by the US navy
to propel their ships for millions of miles... without any fuel...

The big energy fat cats almost started another war for not making it public.

http://www.i2o.science/l/lt3O13149TC848A/862B7527QF80955X593T87610208M3501785861

TV's don't want to talk about it... and you're led to believe that it's normal to
pay hundreds of dollars every single month for electricity... when all this time
you would have gotten it for free.

Cut Your Electric Bill By 80% NOW

http://www.i2o.science/l/lt3A13149AM848R/862J7527XD80955B593O87610208E3501785861

Say a prayer, kiss your loved ones because from today you're entering into
a new world. A world of free energy. 

This is an email advertisement that was sent to you by Strings Generator. If you wish
to no longer receive messages, please click here to unsubscribe.

http://www.i2o.science/l/lc6H13149KN848P/862A7527XK80955D593N87610208D3501785861

44 Main Street, Douglas, South Lanarkshire, U.K.